Feb 18, 2018
Salesian 76 Sacramento High 50
University 82 Envision Academy 40
El Camino 68 Lick-Wilmerding 60
Piedmont 71 Alameda 55
Sacred Heart 84 Christopher 54
Saint Mary’s(Albany) 64 Mission(SF) 62
St Ignatius 72 Fremont 39

I was in Half Moon Bay playing with their mighty trivia team, so I left right after the feature game and zipped over to see the new Half Moon Bay municipal rec-center gym...

The team needs work. Not awful, just not great. They lost to a passably decent Hillsdale squad 71-60. Played well, I think they got off more quality shots, but just weren't hitting.

The gym is nice, tho... Stadium-style folding seats, well lit, easy-to-see scoreboards on all four walls, plus game clock AND shot clock mounted together over backboards... Good place to watch hoops!

Reactions: BadBucks
I was in Half Moon Bay playing with their mighty trivia team, so I left right after the feature game and zipped over to see the new Half Moon Bay municipal rec-center gym...

The team needs work. Not awful, just not great. They lost to a passably decent Hillsdale squad 71-60. Played well, I think they got off more quality shots, but just weren't hitting.

The gym is nice, tho... Stadium-style folding seats, well lit, easy-to-see scoreboards on all four walls, plus game clock AND shot clock mounted together over backboards... Good place to watch hoops!

They played horrendous defensively but I saw them play this summer and they will be good.. Mykola Ediger may be one of the best players in the PAL and he’s only a junior. Shoots it well and has extremely good footwork

Expect that staff to sharpen those guys up defensively. Saturday night vs Carmel should be an interesting one..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT