ADVERTISEMENT

Section Finals Scoreboard

I watched that game, Windsor was down 34-6 in the 3rd Quarter and then make a great Comeback!!!… The QB threw a couple of TD’s the Defense got a turnover and Windsor recovered an onside kick…. Unfortunately. A fumble and late interception killed the comeback….

The Windsor QB is a heck of a player and they have some good D-linemen and Receivers…. I thought Both Teams really looked good, it was a great game!!!…
Windsor QB and WR are 2 of the most athletic kids around. They are just gamers.

CN wont get blown out, they kept close against better teams than MC…..have you seen MC offense play this year ? It’s absolutely sloppy as can be, there will be many penalties and fumbles today on MC behalf……if MC offense plays a B game then yes it will be smooth sailing, but hasn’t happened in a minute and their special teams has been poor all year long……..but MC defense has been amazing all year so we shall see but a blow out is doubtful as MC has very poor discipline skills on the offensive side of things
I hope it’s a game but I can see a 28-10 type outcome. Newman has a hard time scoring. They have a 6”6 280 lbs kid at QB. He’s done a good job but he’s really a lineman.

Tough to beat a great team 2x in same season.
I guess the National champ was decided in s.cal last night because north comes in at +40 odds.
Huge win for Bosco could possibly help the NorCal rep. I say this because these are HS kids and a let down after a huge win like this is possible. Be interesting to see how Bosco responds.

Vanden 10-0 over Capital Christian at halftime. Vanden’s a very well coached team. Great game plan on Defense negating the Capital playmakers

Last edited:
Huge win for Bosco could possibly help the NorCal rep. I say this because these are HS kids and a let down after a huge win like this is possible. Be interesting to see how Bosco responds.
I actually think this is worse for Serra because Coach Negro will make sure SJB makes a Statement to impress the polls in their quest for the MNC since they have the 1 loss….

MD would not have needed to do this and as a younger team and having beaten Serra last year, MD may have taken Serra Lightly allowing for a closer game….

I Luv Serra and will be pulling for them, but I have a feeling this one will be really ugly…

I actually think this is worse for Serra because Coach Negro will make sure SJB makes a Statement to impress the polls in their quest for the MNC since they have the 1 loss….

MD would not have needed to do this and as a younger team and having beaten Serra last year, MD may have taken Serra Lightly allowing for a closer game….

I Luv Serra and will be pulling for them, but I have a feeling this one will be really ugly…
I just don’t see how this game will be close. Just look at the success CC had Against Serra vs what SJB did too CC. I know comparative scores don’t mean A lot but they do in this case. I see a 44-7 type game. The Talent difference is Just insane. I’m pulling for Serra as well.

Reactions: RidgeRider
Serra is loaded with small and medium-sized skill guys. But their OL and DL lack size, not to mention depth. The loss of Ryan Silver, a 300-pound lineman, will be felt vs. SJB. The Braves are bigger and stronger in both lines and at LB and RB. Serra can match them in the speed department. But SJB should be able to dictate at the line of scrimmage. That's a problem that cannot be rectified by scouting and schemes. No doubt, the Padres are a three- or four-TD underdog. Serra's junior QB will be under immense duress all night. It may not be pretty.

That score is a little shocking to me. I thought GB could keep it Lower scoring and ugly. They just will not be able to play from behind.
21-7 now but GB has not shown that much offense this season so I agree it will be hard for them. Their defense is tightening up on this Manteca drive though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT