ADVERTISEMENT

Serra's Jack Wilson

This is clearly entertaining though, cause I could care less about either school. Burlingame is a great gym though...when I was playing PPSL basketball in the 80s that is LOL
This is clearly entertaining though, cause I could care less about either school. Burlingame is a great gym though...when I was playing PPSL basketball in the 80s that is LOL

lol no kidding!!! over 3400 views on "Serra 's Jack Wilson" give it a rest

Reactions: Rmbr26 and jordan24
I truly hope Jack Wilson goes on to have a great high school and collegiate career. He has not played since Burlingame and was in street clothes tonight as Serra won their tournament.

Jack Wilson played well for Serra last night, scoring the last 8 points of the first half and 11 overall in the win over SI.

Not surprised... He and LoSchiavo were directly responsible for ruining USF's program. Now 30 years later, they're both gone and the program hasn't recovered. They had some good teams with Brovelli but they still couldn't beat top 5 teams.

Of course, my favorite SCU player was Sacred Heart's Glenn Hubbard. He was definitely NBA caliber. I remember him holding his own against Bill Cartwright.

Irish - some of my favorite guys who stopped by and played on the Hilltop at various times AND for Pete Peletta were Ollie Johnson, Russ Gumina, Erwin Mueller (who backed up Ollie) Bob Gaillard, Ed Thomas, Fred La Cour, Dave Lee, Charlie Range, Bob Ralls, Lloyd Moffett, Jim Brovelli, Dan Belluomini. Moffett was a JC transfer who would jump out of the building and Joe Ellis had that pogo stick deadly jumper.
As everyone knows Galliard, Brovelli and Belluomini all were head coaches at the Hilltop.
Brovelli also coached at Serra HS San Mateo as did Pete Newell Jr in 1973-74

http://www.usfdons.com/news/2015/2/23/MBB_0223155525.aspx

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT