ADVERTISEMENT

SHC ⚾

Irish_Cheers

Hall of Famer
May 11, 2008
Some participation trophy types who apparently don't mind losing called this a "historical" season for the Irish and I just don't see how. First they lose the Bruce-Mahoney Trophy, lose an 11 and a 12-Inning game they easily could have won in the Boras Classic, lose to Mitty in the playoffs by 20 runs, then blow the title game in the CCS D-II playoffs. Some "history".

Last edited:
What are pitching rules for WCAL for a calendar week? SHC plays VC today, Riordan on Friday and Cats on Saturday. Cats play Serra today, Bellarmine on Friday. Does SHC (can they) throw Uday today and still have him for SI game on Saturday. SI does not get a break this week. When does SI pitch Dyke? A dilemma for both teams, whats more important: to SHC, a competitive game v. VC or winning the Bruce-Mahoney game on Saturday? Does SI risk going 0-2 going into the Bruce-Mahoney game? I bet I know the answer to most SH/SI alums.

Last edited:
What are pitching rules for WCAL for a calendar week? SHC plays VC today, Riordan on Friday and Cats on Saturday. Cats play Serra today, Bellarmine on Friday. Does SHC (can they) throw Uday today and still have him for SI game on Saturday. SI does not get a break this week. When does SI pitch Dyke? A dilemma for both teams, whats more important: to SHC, a competitive game v. VC or winning the Bruce-Mahoney game on Saturday? Does SI risk going 0-2 going into the Bruce-Mahoney game? I bet I know the answer to most SH/SI alums.

I believe SH threw Sweeters today. Theres your answer. The postponed games really messed up any sort of routine. I would bet Uday is going on Saturday.

SI pitched Miglio today. Theres your answer. Dyke is their guy on Saturday.

Theres no risk at all for either team. This is going to be the Valley Christian show this season. They might even go undefeated. They are that good. The only thing SH and SI are playing for is the Bruce and probably a CCS II crown.

Reactions: CityVibesII
I believe SH threw Sweeters today. Theres your answer. The postponed games really messed up any sort of routine. I would bet Uday is going on Saturday.

SI pitched Miglio today. Theres your answer. Dyke is their guy on Saturday.

Theres no risk at all for either team. This is going to be the Valley Christian show this season. They might even go undefeated. They are that good. The only thing SH and SI are playing for is the Bruce and probably a CCS II crown.
SHC started Uday v. Valley Christian; Moved to Sweeter. Not sure after that. My source tells me SI saving Dyke for Saturday.

SHC started Uday v. Valley Christian; Moved to Sweeter. Not sure after that. My source tells me SI saving Dyke for Saturday.

Thanks for the correction. Limited coverage/reporting so thats why I guessed Sweeters. Its promising Irish were able to tie things up at 4 after being down 4-0 right away. VC is a monster and for a moment SH stood toe to toe with them. I think Uday will have a nice bounce back on Saturday after facing fierce competition yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT