ADVERTISEMENT

SHC - Skyline Scrimmage

rabbit5, like I said on the other post, you guys' have been saying how great this senior team at Riordan is every year since they were freshman, so when someone says SHC freshman classes look like they have some potential, you bash that. Why don't we take the bet now since it is just best to talk about the present, when SHC freshman class of 2019 line up Nov 6th, 2015 against the purple boys, let's see who wins. No matter who wins, you guys' will say it is only varsity games' that matter, etc...blah blah. Here is to better football period.

Calling out freshman football is really low, but you have nothing else to say I guess. Bold prediction: Riordan's current freshman class beats SHC current freshman class when they line up in a varsity game.

You're on. 2018. Write it down.

BTW, 2015 Frosh game was 44-6 IRISH. SHC had second stringers in by the 2nd quarter. They could have scored 80 against the worst football team I've ever seen. Riordan's frosh gave up 60+ points three times and 1/3 of the team quit. But hey, lower-levels don't matter.

Last edited:
what you got Irish Cheers...you know I have been saying this for years...along with you...Are we finally doing it there!!!! or a plan??

I saw JoAnn Momono at the SI soccer game and she says the City is planning to put Field Turf on Lang Field so we could use it for softball games and football practice. Field will be ready by the 2018 season.

Last edited:
Excellent....they already hold softball and some soccer tornaments there now for the public. I think if SHC could jump in with a some money (walkathons and donations) to assist the city and get some exclusivity for football, soccer, and lacrosse, it would easily add to the real estate starved area SHC is in and also help the youth in the city or people who are active...It would instantly add an upgrade to the kinda students we can draw from in the future as well. Playing our home games at Kezar is great, but at the end of the day, we need another field closer to home for psychological reasons, traveling to Westmoor just for practice kills a lot of homework time in this day in age and would be a concern if I was coming from Marin as well..lol..Good news indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Margaret S. Hayward Playground Improvement Project | San Francisco Recreation and Park

Slated to be done in 2018...I already wrote to the Park and Rec, asking to consider more exclusivity of usage so we can work with the community but obviously use the general field year round for practices...

I am sure many alumni would support this if this was proposed.

As a school, SHC students even have access to a brand new Olympic pool partnering up with the Boys and Girls club on Gough and Fulton. We never had any of this when I was attending.

I consider these all necessary ingrediants especially being in the WCAL that can be game changers for our school.

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT