ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting at Alabama HS Football Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Sad news for those kids and their parents.

We had our fair few fights at the half with our rival school back in the day but they were just skirmishes, no one ever got hurt bad.

I hate to say this but football and sports in general is going to be a thing of the past if this country doesn't get a hold on gun control. The things we used to enjoy in life will no longer be enjoyable due to war type guns and guns in general on our streets. I never dreamed Americans would sit idle on this type of danger to humanity when they can easily end it. I'm not going to get into how this bloody future we're threaten with can end but rest assure it can be stopped if we want to stop it. We need to wake up people because saving lives is bigger then sports and football in general. 7 innocent people killed yesterday in Odessa Texas. I pray for the family members and may the lord help heal our once great country. And this is not political this is life threatening as well as a national emergency and need to be dealt with. I'm tired of looking over my shoulders everywhere I go. Thinking a domestic mass killer is going to kill a bunch of innocent people at a grocery story or now while you're driving in your car on the freeway. I'm pro-life and this post is in no way to start a fight over guns and bullets. It's to say we need to figure this thing out so we can continue to enjoy our sports and other things in life without the drama. I pray this senseless type killing effects no one here. "The Junkie"

Last edited:
I never dreamed Americans would sit idle on this type of danger to humanity when they can easily end it. I'm not going to get into how this bloody future we're threaten with can end but rest assure it can be stopped if we want to stop"

How would you easily end all gun violence? This issue is anything but easy.

We have to come together as a country and DEMAND this be done. We have to agree to ban assault type war guns. As civilians WE have NO need for them other then to kill a whole bunch of innocent people. It could be me or you next time. It could be your wife, daughter or mother innocently shopping and you'll never hear them speak again. These mass killers don't care about the police or innocent bystanders. There's a group of mothers that are leading the push to get these types of war weapons off our streets. All I'm saying is it's time we join in and stop this senseless killing of innocent lives. Everyone here has skin in this game and now it's time to act before it's too late and you be bitten by this evilness. There was a situation at another high school football game where people panic'd because someone said they saw a mass shooter in fatigues. The stadium cleared with people trampling over each other in a panic state of fear. This has gone too far and must be dealt with NOW.

7 innocent people died yesterday and not once did you give them your prayers or condolences. This makes me think as long as it's not your love ones it doesn't matter to you. I hope I'm wrong but focusing on this as not being easy to end shouldn't be a factor when it comes to human life. People, we have to do better than this. C'mon now!!!

7 innocent people died yesterday and not once did you give them your prayers or condolences. This makes me think as long as it's not your love ones it doesn't matter to you. I hope I'm wrong but focusing on this as not being easy to end shouldn't be a factor when it comes to human life. People, we have to do better than this. C'mon now!!!

You think and assume way too much about how I feel about this situation...simply because I asked you to expand on your statement about how easy it is to end gun violence. I don’t typically pray online..and yes, you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT