ADVERTISEMENT

SJS Playoff Brackets

I
Go Placer! Good to finally hear from ya Championcif75!
NCS I've been on a few times lol,I keep track of the pick em's and offer my two cents once in awhile lol.How have you been?Our boys got a biggen this coming Friday,I just pray all stay healthy and injury free as I do for all teams and hope the god's make it a game.CC is the real deal D4 state champs last 3 yrs and now are a D3 powerhouse,they are very tough indeed..........BUT..........our kids can play a lil football as well and will give CC their best shot.Don't count out our lil straw chewers.......they can bring it.Good group of kids,passionate play with lots of heart and don't quit.......we shall see.Good talking to ya NCOs,we'll talk again leading up to David vs Goliath,lol.Go Placer

Going for the Hillmen on this one! Go Get Em! My Vacaville Bulldogs are out this year and I believe they will be doing well soon and due for another one! Wood just lost, so gonna sit back and wait!

NCS,your dogs are ok and will return soon I'm sure many on here know this"can't keep a good dawg down"!Thanks for the support,our boys are going to have to play well just to keep it within "anything can happen range"lol.

Reactions: ST1984
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT