ADVERTISEMENT

State championship bowl games

Not watching the games but here is the question: when did Alexander get hurt / when did he get ruled out? I don’t care how things may have looked before half, if he’s not yet hurt, you can make adjustments to give him and the pass game a better chance of success? If he’s hurt and ruled out before the half then I don’t care what you draw up, it ain’t gonna work.
Hurt with 24secs left before half

I predicted it on the National site, but I thought La Serna would be playing Folsom at the time. (Nov. 26)

Folsom will beat a terrible Pitt program that hasn't won a big game since 1991. Then Folsom will get rolled by a local Public school named La Serna.
You said in this site….. So it doesn’t count….

The national site you talk about is the fake one run by you 2 guys who post people’s personal information….. You guys can’t be trusted over-there….. It’s not Legit….

• Haha
Reactions: aztecpadre
You said in this site….. So it doesn’t count….

The national site you talk about is the fake one run by you 2 guys who post people’s personal information….. You guys can’t be trusted over-there….. It’s not Legit….
lol 😂 well I got banned by Hawg on the other site so It's all I have!

Pleasant Valley starts out strong with an interception but Ramona turned right back with an interception of their own.

if Grant has their qb I think they pull that out but La Serna was way better than I expected. Grant looked amazing in the playoffs and I think we all started drinking the cool aid when they handled Rocklin. I couldn’t get out of my head how grant lost to Monterey trail not that long ago. They weren’t a top tier team in the regular season.

I’ll say this that grant is back and I expect them to be better in the years to come. Their youth teams are loaded and if they can continue to keep more of those players they’ll be dangerous.

The Pasadena feed is back up. Soquel 14 - 0 5 minutes left in the half.

Soquel 28 Jurupa Hills 0 - Q3 11:48
57 yard TD pass Sam Weiland to McCord. Weilands 3rd TD pass of the night. Tebong 2 pt conversion.

Reactions: FBAddict
Ramona scores again 28-0. Pleasant Valley just doesn't have any edge in this game.

MV strikes again - not looking good for DLS. MV 24-7 2 Minutes left in 3Q.

Whoa the DLS pass is picked off. The game is probably over with 2 minutes with no time outs left.

Final MV 27-14

MV was able to beat DLS up front and stop the running game. The DLS QB was a phenomenal runner but was pretty much the entire offense.

As MadDawg stated, the MV receivers were a difference maker.

So far the So Cal schools have been bigger and tougher on the lines, and the skill guys are just better.

With DLS playing OLU this year and Serra playing SJB next year, it is looking like maybe we will see an increase in intersectional play.

Reactions: Truthhertz
MV was able to beat DLS up front and stop the running game. The DLS QB was a phenomenal runner but was pretty much the entire offense.

As MadDawg stated, the MV receivers were a difference maker.

So far the So Cal schools have been bigger and tougher on the lines, and the skill guys are just better.

With DLS playing OLU this year and Serra playing SJB next year, it is looking like maybe we will see an increase in intersectional play.
Their running backs were very elusive too. I was beginning to wonder if they lathered themselves with oil or something.

Hard to imagine public’s beating privates and of course the dominant grant with its future Sunday player/s being beat, yet here we are. Does the outcome of these games now mean DLS, & Grant were both overrated or does this type of criticism only reserved for CN?

Reactions: sammyswordsman
Hard to imagine public’s beating privates and of course the dominant grant with its future Sunday player/s being beat, yet here we are. Does the outcome of these games now mean DLS, & Grant were both overrated or does this type of criticism only reserved for CN?
Well Truth, a 13-0 team losing 41-0 in a Regional Playoff differs a bit from a two loss 21-19 loser in a State Championship game. Same but less so for a 27-14 loser. A loss is a loss, but maybe Grants and DLS's opponents were more underrated than them being overrated. Just my opinion anyway

You mean the team that lost to DLS by 41 last week?

Well Truth, a 13-0 team losing 41-0 in a Regional Playoff differs a bit from a two loss 21-19 loser in a State Championship game. Same but less so for a 27-14 loser. A loss is a loss, but maybe Grants and DLS's opponents were more underrated than them being overrated. Just my opinion anyway
My post was more sarcasm than any personal belief here. In other words I think my post is as ridiculous as the posts of others about CN having a bad game at DLS. It‘s sport and high school sports at that. Teams can change from game to game or month to month. In terms of public vs private my posts have always been fairly consistent on this topic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT