ADVERTISEMENT

State championship bowl games

LG scores but trading scores is not going to help. CVC 38-28. We need LG defense.

The CVC / LG game may be over! CVC scores 45-28 4 minute left in the game.

Serra wouldn't last a day in the trinity league. But at least now their schedule is better. Hopefully they can build and improve from here. Their freshman class is suppose to be pretty good this year from what I've heard. One of the freshman has a SEC offer.

Reactions: sammyswordsman
This was going to be a huge challenge for Serra, but why all the new funky formations? You have a QB committed to Oklahoma State but you have your linebackers take more snaps than him. Weird

This was going to be a huge challenge for Serra, but why all the new funky formations? You have a QB committed to Oklahoma State but you have your linebackers take more snaps than him. Weird
Serra defense is playing well despite a few MD big plays

Reactions: MadDawgSS
It is the only chance Serra has to make something happen. They have to do everything to keep MD off kilter. They cannot play straight offense - it will not work against this MD team. I get that it is not producing much - but at least Serra is keeping the ball away from the very potent MD offense.

And maybe it is working some - they are down only 21-0, not 35-0 at half like last year.

I stepped away from the screen for a bit and LG scores CVC 45-42.

Final: CVC wins the game 45-42

I mean, Serra’s offense has been a gimmick all season. It works in the WCAL where they’ve got better than talent and depth than everyone and the coaching is elementary but when all things are equal? Good luck lol

Reactions: johnjohn73
Serra wouldn't last a day in the trinity league. But at least now their schedule is better. Hopefully they can build and improve from here. Their freshman class is suppose to be pretty good this year from what I've heard. One of the freshman has a SEC offer.
Hmm, still 1/2 to go and whether a blow-out again or things settle down. I don't agree with your post though as Mater Dei and Bosco dominated the Trinity League and the other 4 teams were less than spectacular and got rolled by those 2 teams as well. Serra I believe would have finished above probably 3-4 of those teams in that league. JSerra the 3rd ranked team in Trinity lost 42-0 to MD and 42-20 to Bosco and again 38-0 to MD while losing 49-0 to the 4th ranked team Servite. No basis for saying Serra could not be competitive with a number of those teams.

I mean, Serra’s offense has been a gimmick all season. It works in the WCAL where they’ve got better than talent and depth than everyone and the coaching is elementary but when all things are equal? Good luck lol
MD defense is just swallowing up Serra. Padre offense has no chance against them. Too big, too fast, too physical. Completely overmatched.Great effort by the Serra defense though

Hmm, still 1/2 to go and whether a blow-out again or things settle down. I don't agree with your post though as Mater Dei and Bosco dominated the Trinity League and the other 4 teams were less than spectacular and got rolled by those 2 teams as well. Serra I believe would have finished above probably 3-4 of those teams in that league. JSerra the 3rd ranked team in Trinity lost 42-0 to MD and 42-20 to Bosco and again 38-0 to MD while losing 49-0 to the 4th ranked team Servite. No basis for saying Serra could not be competitive with a number of those teams.
great. Tell Patrick to schedule them in the future. At least he got Bosco which was a big big improvment in their schedule. It should prepare if they make it to the open next yr

I don’t care if you live in Alaska. Your constant aggression of posters on here is boring. You obviously are offended by NorCal football, at least you act that way, and do your utmost to bash it when you’re triggered. You seem to show up only when Socal is mentioned or something negative about NorCal so you can pile on , almost like an apologist and you give off the vibe like you’re certain you are the smarted guy in the room. Maybe lighten up or put the beer down.
Funny because I’m stoked on football period. Fans like you I find comical however. While I find in general NorCal fans pathetic with the excuses etc….and there are plenty. The fact I will point them out doesn’t mean Im piling on, it simply means I’m speaking facts as I see it. The fact you get triggered by my facts means they hit reality.

Last edited:
Serra is not overhyped. If they want to compete with SoCal and the best in USA, they need to schedule and build their team accordingly. No one is saying they need 20 transfers. but 1 transfer won't hurt. Demographics is a big issue for the San Francisco Bay Area when it comes to football and I know Walsh is doing everything he can, but they need to build the team up IF they want to at least score multiple TD against MD/Bosco. At this point its not about x's and o's... its about jimmies and joes.

They have won in NorCal but If their goal is to win in California, they need to adapt. I don't think that is hard thing for San Francisco people to do - to adapt and innovate. If Steve Jobs & Reed Hastings can do it I'm sure they can

Genuinely ignorant statement. MD just beat SJB 35-7 two weeks ago. I was at their game against Servite... it wasn't close at all. JSerra played two games against MD and lost 42-0 and 38-0. Orange Lutheran was down 38-0 at the half. The only teams that kept the score closer than Serra were SJB and Santa Margarita.

Reactions: aztecpadre
While I find in general NorCal fans pathetic wit’s the excuses etc…
Perfect. You’ve made my point better than I can, cause we all know this from your tiring posts that add zero value.

Again, put down the beer or get off the gear. Whatever the source of your anti social behavior that makes you the perfected ass that you have become.

Perfect. You’ve made my point better than I can, cause we all know this from your tiring posts that add zero value.

Again, put down the beer or get off the gear. Whatever the source of your anti social behavior that makes you the perfected ass that you have become.
Sniffle sniffle it’s ok toots there is always another day. And what value can be taken from posts? You look for value here? Somebody needs a therapist a friend or a dog, you’re one lonely individual. I come here for scores or updates that’s it. If my sarcasm rubs you wrong don’t read my F-ing posts Karen, simple honestly. And what in the heck is gear?

Sniffle sniffle it’s ok toots there is always another day. And what value can be taken from posts? You look for value here? Somebody needs a therapist a friend or a dog, you’re one lonely individual. I come here for scores or updates that’s it. If my sarcasm rubs you wrong don’t read my F-ing posts Karen, simple honestly. And what in the heck is gear?
Ah yes, the purest sign of weakness (not to mention, unoriginality) is pulling out the “Karen” card.

Genuinely ignorant statement. MD just beat SJB 35-7 two weeks ago. I was at their game against Servite... it wasn't close at all. JSerra played two games against MD and lost 42-0 and 38-0. Orange Lutheran was down 38-0 at the half. The only teams that kept the score closer than Serra were SJB and Santa Margarita.
While I would agree with your opinion here, previous poster is simply using an opinion shared by many around here. Look at last weeks postings and the knee jerk reactions to discredit CN season after DLS blowout. Here we are one week later and somebody takes a shot at NorCals prom queen and feathers get ruffle. Even though the same logic is being used that was used against CN. And if I’m not mistaken and forgive if I am here, but weren’t you taking shots at CN as well?

Ah yes, the purest sign of weakness (not to mention, unoriginality) is pulling out the “Karen” card.
“Karen” card? Is that a thing? Are you his custodian here? Did I just use the “custodian“ card? Damn I must be truly weak.🤦‍♂️

Serra is not overhyped. If they want to compete with SoCal and the best in USA, they need to schedule and build their team accordingly. No one is saying they need 20 transfers. but 1 transfer won't hurt. Demographics is a big issue for the San Francisco Bay Area when it comes to football and I know Walsh is doing everything he can, but they need to build the team up IF they want to at least score multiple TD against MD/Bosco. At this point its not about x's and o's... its about jimmies and joes.

They have won in NorCal but If their goal is to win in California, they need to adapt. I don't think that is hard thing for San Francisco people to do - to adapt and innovate. If Steve Jobs & Reed Hastings can do it I'm sure they can
Interesting references to Steve Job and Reed Hastings. But to make this type of analogy, you must also consider the environment. The SF Bay Area is the center and magnet of the world's tech industry. There is a reason why Netflix is not located in Boston (Hastings Hometown) or Apple is not in India (Steve Job's self proclaimed spiritual roots). Making the analogy work properly, you need to have a HSFB program in either the greater Orlando, FL area, greater Dallas, TX area or the greater Los Angeles area. The Serra FB program is like having a tech firm in Rapid City, SD. You have some talent in this region but interests and numbers dwell elsewhere.

So intentionality will get Walsh just so far in the bay area. I would hope Walsh's real purpose is truly to build the character of young men in the O'hana style, not just a national powerhouse high school football program.

While I would agree with your opinion here, previous poster is simply using an opinion shared by many around here. Look at last weeks postings and the knee jerk reactions to discredit CN season after DLS blowout. Here we are one week later and somebody takes a shot at NorCals prom queen and feathers get ruffle. Even though the same logic is being used that was used against CN. And if I’m not mistaken and forgive if I am here, but weren’t you taking shots at CN as well?
You are the only one hung up on the Clovis North thing. If they hadn’t raised such a stink about traveling, perhaps posters here would have been more sympathetic to their plight.

I live in SoCal. You have no idea how often I have heard comments like this. SS fans genuinely believe this and they are genuinely ignorant.

Reactions: aztecpadre
You forgot centennial

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT