ADVERTISEMENT

State championship bowl games

CVC has a good QB and tall WRs. And obviously they have a decent defense since they have kept LG from scoring.

CVC intercepted a missed LG catch. CVC has short yardage at the 25.

Los Gatos better get something going. They can not afford to get too far behind with this good CS Section team.

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
100 percent false. Grant has been struggling for years now for many different reasons. They've been trying to find themselves for quite a while. A failed experiment of joining the SFL left them battered and bruised. They've managed to beat lower level teams in the SJS while essentially being relegated to the lower bowl divisions for competitive equity. This is NOT the Grant of old- not even close. They would have finished 4th in the SFL this year and that is being kind.

I still like Grant. They would mid the lower mid tier teams in southern california like Bakersfield, Servite, and many others....to name a few.

I just like that Grant is competitive again, although not at the higher levels. Not even close. They lost to Oak Ridge this year who lost to Folsom not once, but twice! I think they got lucky against Rocklin
I'm talking about a school that you probably never heard of... La Serna. Everyone knows who Grant is.

A school like La Serna should never be playing a school like Grant.

It would be like Ponderosa playing Cen 10

ANOTHER turnover by the Wildcats that gives CVC a another chance which they use to make a TD

CVC is good BUT LG has played teams this good or better with much better results. LG is not settled and they are not their normal self.

And just as I was writing is post, LG scores.

CVC 17-7

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
CVC is good BUT LG has played teams this good or better with much better results. LG is not settled and they are not their normal self.

And just as I was writing is post, LG scores.

CVC 17-7
Cats are moving the ballwell,but turnovers hurt them big and gave up TDs after turnovers. They get kickoff at start of half if they can stop CVC

Reactions: RidgeRider
Dang, CVC QB Cruz is good. They score again. CVC 24-7, 6 second left in half.

I have so much respect for Colusa. That's how you take a talented group to the promised land.
I have so much respect for Grant. Without Grant beating LBP in 2008 I think there is nearly a decade of college recruits from Sacramento area that do not get college looks without that win. Grant is coming back...and I fully believe they will come back all the way...but now have to contend with a very suitable program at Inderkum (and others) for players...which they didn't have to in the past.
A great season by both programs. Go Redhawks and Pacers!

Reactions: BayAreaBorn
Okay….so to add to my criticisms of Serra’s offense from last year’s loss to SJB….YOU HAVE A NATIONALLY RECRUITED QB AND YOU START THE GAME WITH HIM ON THE SIDELINE 3 OF THE FIRST 6 PLAYS?!?!?!

Its not doing much but the huge variations in formation sets for Serra is interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT