ADVERTISEMENT

TINA HAY....JBS

northbaybbguru

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
I think her name is Tina Hay....

she is the Australian girl who started off the AAU season on the Cal Stars Elite team before ending up at JBS.

I had assumed she was going to Miramonte until she moved to JBS, then I just figured she would end up at Antelope.

BUT a buddy of mine had mentioned to me that he had heard from another coach that she was working out with the Piedmont coach.

Does anybody know where she ended up enrolling and going to HS at? or is she back in Australia?

thank you :)

SF sac should be pretty good this year right?... I think they are returning something like11 or 12 girls if I'm not mistaken. I saw them play in San diego this summer and thought they looked OK. The addition of Hayes should be a nice boost!!

Interesting. St. Francis (Sac) is in the WCJ this year -- will Hayes be eligible all year or does she have to sit at all?

Interesting. St. Francis (Sac) is in the WCJ this year -- will Hayes be eligible all year or does she have to sit at all?
It would be strange if she had to sit. This is her first school year in the country and her senior year. Seems like she should be able to attend any school without any penalty - including the sit-out period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT