ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's scores - Fri 9/16

Sacramento leads Folsom 32-27 with three minutes left. Dragons set to receive the ball

Dragons beat Folsom...32 - 27....huge upset. Who's #1 in Norcal with DLS loss...DLS wasn't very impressive at all tonight....St Mary's?

Reed 26-yd TD. Reed leads Oak Ridge 48-28 10:55 4Q.

Figures OR my #10 pick in weekly pick'em as the heavy fav & "Dies Hard" down by 20 in the 3rd. I must remember the heavier the fav the more likely to get dumped.. anyone get this one right?

Whoa- so DLS, Folsom & Oak Ridge all go down in flames - guess I'll have company in the weeklyPick'Em "Loser's Bracket", LoL!

Sacramento beats Folsom 32-27.

If this game and the DLS game were on the slate this week, how many would have picked them as a 10 and 9?

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Wow Sacramento beats Folsom wow first Sac-Joaquin Section team to beat them since Vacaville beat them back in section Final in 2011

Dragons beat Folsom...32 - 27....huge upset. Who's #1 in Norcal with DLS loss...DLS wasn't very impressive at all tonight....St Mary's?

Could be Del Oro. They probably have the best win in NorCal so far.

I'm not so sure about St. Mary's defense. We'll see against St. John Bosco.

Bellarmine looks good.

Milpitas whipped Antioch, but barely got by Salinas tonight 9-3.

I think the best team in the NCS could be Pittsburg.

Lincoln beats Downey 54-38.

Very interesting discussion on new rankings after this week. I think a lot of the NorCal polls will look different from each other

Fumble by Robinson and blown coverage on that last pass defensed was the difference in tonight's DLS-East game. Gonna be a great game with Najee Harris and Antioch up next against the Spartans!

Figures OR my #10 pick in weekly pick'em as the heavy fav & "Dies Hard" down by 20 in the 3rd. I must remember the heavier the fav the more likely to get dumped.. anyone get this one right?

Whoa- so DLS, Folsom & Oak Ridge all go down in flames - guess I'll have company in the weeklyPick'Em "Loser's Bracket", LoL!
I did. I was all over this because Reed gave a more physical Clayton Valley Charter a game. Shocked they jumped on OR 28-0 at half though.

CT4L

Fumble by Robinson and blown coverage on that last pass defensed was the difference in tonight's DLS-East game. Gonna be a great game with Najee Harris and Antioch up next against the Spartans!

No it won't. Watched Antioch struggle against a decent, but not great Ranch. Horrible play calling. Forcing the pass all night. They have a pretty good back in Harris, feed him the ball.

I did. I was all over this because Reed gave a more physical Clayton Valley Charter a game. Shocked they jumped on OR 28-0 at half though.

CT4L
I was on the Reed bandwagon before they got whooped by Clayton Valley. Pickems died this week. Imagine if they had Folsom vs Sac and DLS vs East in there also. most everyone would have taken a 10 and 9 hit

Reactions: CaliTrojan4Life
Sacramento beats Folsom 32-27.

If this game and the DLS game were on the slate this week, how many would have picked them as a 10 and 9?
Whe
Lincoln beats Downey 54-38.

Very interesting discussion on new rankings after this week. I think a lot of the NorCal polls will look different from each other

Does anyone know the last time this many highly ranked norcal teams all lost on the same day/weekend.

St. Mary's 42 Cosumnes Oaks 20 FINAL. CO's last 2 TD's scored against St. Mary's bench. St. Mary's D looked very good tonight. Their offense was okay, not it's best with Dunniway having a few throws missing target by a bit and 1 INT. He did have a couple good passes, but not his normal consistent accuracy. Dewey not a great night either with 2 fumbles for turnovers. #21 Dusty Frampton's game was on with several yards rushing, 3 carries for 3 TD's, one being a good 50-60 yards from scrimmage. Next week will be an entirely different level of competition. But, I really think St. Mary's might be ready for the challenge. We'll see.

Note that St. Mary's team will be flying down to SoCal, not driving. I guarantee they will not be going into the game thinking losing.

GO RAMS!!! RAMPRIDE FOREVER!

still cannot figure that schedule out.
Both DelOro and Folsom seemed to downgrade their schedules compared to the last few years. Now with state bowl set up it seems not as much incentive to play the elite games. Not to discount their schedules as they are both in strong leagues and there are good teams on their nonleague schedules (just not elite).

St. Mary's 42 Cosumnes Oaks 20 FINAL. CO's last 2 TD's scored against St. Mary's bench. St. Mary's D looked very good tonight. Their offense was okay, not it's best with Dunniway having a few throws missing target by a bit and 1 INT. He did have a couple good passes, but not his normal consistent accuracy. Dewey not a great night either with 2 fumbles for turnovers. #21 Dusty Frampton's game was on with several yards rushing, 3 carries for 3 TD's, one being a good 50-60 yards from scrimmage. Next week will be an entirely different level of competition. But, I really think St. Mary's might be ready for the challenge. We'll see.

Note that St. Mary's team will be flying down to SoCal, not driving. I guarantee they will not be going into the game thinking losing.

GO RAMS!!! RAMPRIDE FOREVER!
PLEEEEEEase shut them Socal'ers UP!!

Nor cal is going to be exciting this year. No clear favorites. Lots of great football games on the slate. The BVAL is looking very stout at the top

Pitt, DO and StMarys gotta be at the top. Maybe Elk Grove.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT