ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Mania

He transferred to VC on or about May of 2023 but didn't play last season. Not sure what happened, whether it had to do with the sit out period or paperwork related.
He played for the Warriors. Wore #28 and played DB.

I happened to watch their game against SI and noticed #28 on their defense was getting routinely beat on routes. It was so bad I checked the roster to see who that was and found out it was him upon checking. Did not have the footwork, instincts, or ball skills for that side of the football. 3 schools in 3 years in HS is troubling, yikes.

Reactions: FBAddict
He played for the Warriors. Wore #28 and played DB.

I happened to watch their game against SI and noticed #28 on their defense was getting routinely beat on routes. It was so bad I checked the roster to see who that was and found out it was him upon checking. Did not have the footwork, instincts, or ball skills for that side of the football. 3 schools in 3 years in HS is troubling, yikes.

3 schools in 3 years usually calls for a 365 Day sit out period. I know he will apply for some kind of hardship waiver saying he is simply now enrolling at his home, public school. I personally think they should hold such cases to the rules. They will argue that he is not leveling up schools but he is leveling up situations.

It is appearing there is truth behind Timmy TK Karagounis transfer from Tokay to St. Mary’s:
Curious what exception, if any, is being made to avoid sitting the first 5 games in order to play for the Rams? Did he change residency (address) as cited for Devin Rasmussen’s transfer to Edison (https://www.cifsjs.org/transfer-rulings)? Or is he truly content on waiting 5 games and likely taking on the backup QB role (behind Jaden Galvan) during his senior season? Maybe being part of a winning tradition means more? But, why wait until your senior year? Doubtful it’s due to religious reasons unless he and his family recently converted from Seventh Day Adventist to Catholicism. His dad is a Lodi Academy alumn. Also, TK is not showing up (from my perspective) on any radar participating in any camps, so far. Sounds like there may be QB controversy brewing at St. Mary’s (again). lol”

https://www.cifsjs.org/transfer-rulings

TK’s transfer approved with unlimited eligibility due to Valid Change of Address (similar for Devin Rasmussen’s transfer from St. Mary’s-Stockton to Edison-Stockton). No sit out period! Unsure he will be declared the starter QB. Info that I have from my sources is that he transferred with understanding that he was not expected to be the starting QB, at least not initially. But, good to have a decent backup QB at St. Mary’s.

Reactions: MC415
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT