ADVERTISEMENT

Updates????

It definitely was an excellent game. Didn't see that Paly getting back in the game the way they did, but they did. 18 points for Nathan Robinson to lead the scoring.

Reactions: nostancenochance
Wow 2 years in a row Palo Alto gets defeated in NorCal championship. Last year James Logan and this year Las Lomas. Still a stand up program. Losing a lot of seniors. Will be interesting how hey are next year. Congrats to Las Lomas.

Losing lots of seniors and supposedly coach D will be retiring as well. Great run for Paly!!

@MoneyTeam0115 good message; I bet we can look at the programs with Junior Leaders to come back next year as Senior Leaders to go deep in the tournament. This year from the Eastbay we had LL, Heritage, Salesian, BOD, CVC and Berkeley. Who will we have in 2019? Congratulations Las Lomas go win State.

LL has a great team and you can't count anyone out but I don't see how they beat Chino Hills. Onekya is going to drop 30, the tallest player on LL is 6'5. Andre Ball is also 6'5 and he's their second best player. Not to mention that Chino actually has great guard play too.

Should be an interesting one but I'm gonna go with Chino coming out on top

I should be studying for my ochem midterm but I guess I'll just waste another hour watching this BOD/Sheldon game on NFHS lol

I hope this game stays close and I hope the gym is turnt. BOD crowds are always turnt though

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Here we go with Sheldon v O’dowd... Hope it’ll be a barnburner like all the other games...

Sheldon scores 6 straight to start the half... Dragons look like they’re pressing

Incredible play to end the quarter by Sheldon... Four quick passes in last three seconds for a corner 3... Sheldon leads 41-38

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT