ADVERTISEMENT

Updates????

I'll be at Santa Clara tomorrow unless this bug I seem to have puts me in the basement... If so, I'll do my usual thing.

Reactions: SheldonCooper
Good ol' NFHS... I'll be watching all the other divisions as long as I can stay awake...

Reactions: superle
So far I don’t see any 6th man stuff...

Anyway... just about ready to go here in the D1 boys game... Two terrific teams, contrasting styles. Will Paly’s disciplined style get it, or will Las Lomas run and shoot their way to Sacramento?

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
8-3 now... Paly on a mini-run.

#11, the rainbow jump shooter, has the only LL points.

LL played like crap first half - lucky to be down only two at half 19-17 Paly. Paly plays good d though.

Rob Prince and Decin Payne need to give Los Loma more in second half - playing too tentative.

This game is wrapping up quickly. Las Lomas has the hang of this thing. Running away....

Last edited:
Wonder what happened by Paly's Bryant Jefferson. He's barely played in the second half. Only three PA players have field goals, and Jefferson has been out for a while.

If LL makes it to the D1 final, I have no idea what they'd even attempt to do vs. Onekya

He's 6'9 and one of the best bigs in the state, LL would be giving up 5-6 inches no matter who guards him.

edit: and this is why you don't talk about the next matchup until the game is over. Paly is right back in this thing

Reactions: nostancenochance
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT