ADVERTISEMENT

Updates????

Sheldon with a quick score, but Hardy at the line again... makes one of two

360 spinner layup by Sheldon to get lead 59-57... Then O’Dowd steps over baseline on inbound... Sheldon ball, leading by 2

man what the hell is up with these NFHS announcers, they're talking about feline cats right now

Dragons sink a 3 with a second left. 61-60 with 1.1 left. Would take a miracle...

Inbounds play stuffed, but game is over.... Sheldon heads to the title game!

Was Dale Currie has provoking as the announcers made him out to be? I heard he was talking trash to BOD players?

Sheldon 61, Bishop O'Dowd 60. 24 points for Elijah Hardy in a losing effort. Dom Johnson led Sheldon with 16 points and 9 rebounds.

Congratulations to Sheldon, they were here 365 days ago trying to make it to State, now they move on. Great season to BOD enjoy your D1 College Basketball .

Umm he wasnt talking smack he just said HOW BOUT SACRAMENTO!!!!!! LOL

You got it backwards. You heard wrong

Makes sense, I saw nothing happening on the screen but I kept hearing about how the dude went up to a Hardy/Gaskin huddle or something. But the NFHS announcers were all over the place so I'm not surprised, the game didn't seem that chippy other then that center for BOD getting all hype.

Yeah when Bishop O'Dowd went down and SHELDON was on the free-throw line O'Dowd players were Jawing with Currie . Currie was making hand gestures to the ref as to say they were talking trash. Nothing major. Why would Currie want to start something up Four points with only seconds left to win a Norcal open championship

Reactions: LoganHomer
Yesterday was the first time that I had seen Sheldon in person this year and I walked away very impressed! I had seen them on video a few times and that didn't do them justice. Too much depth and athleticism for Bishop O'Dowd to overcome.

Dale Currie, Kaito Williams and Xavion Brown are special players. Agebsar and Wriedt give them toughness and size inside and they have depth in the backcourt and wings - really solid, complete team. I think they'll give Sierra Canyon all they want in the title game regardless of whether Cassius can or can't go!

Reactions: Straight8
I thought that Justin Nguyen was easily the player of the game yesterday, dude played under control, hit timely buckets, made his FTs and took care of business. They don't win this game without him

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT