ADVERTISEMENT

VACAVILLE TAKES ON THE BVAL

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
For the 2016 season, Vacaville meets Pittsburg for the second time and starts the season with a away battle with Liberty of Brentwood....Liberty went 4-6 for the season and 2-3 in league play...Liberty's big win was over Central of Fresno at 30-7 ..
Pittsburg is another story as Vacaville fell to Pittsburg 34-24 last year, but the Bulldogs went 5-5 for the season and 3-2 in league play...they gave Napa all they could handle but lost 28-21 and were bombed by Wood 49-25.
For the up coming meet with Pittsburg which will be a home game, the Pirates were 10-3 for the season and 4-1 in league play..
They met Monte vista twice, losing the first game 49-42, but came back in the playoff's and ran over the Mustangs' 48-28. there only league loss was to Antioch 44-42 in one of the wildest games played between the two schools in years. The Pirates third loss was a hammering by DLS 70-14 in the playoffs... A good look at the Bulldog schedule will show this a real test....
The 2016 Season
8-26.....Liberty of Brentwood.......Away 7 P.M.
9-02.....Oak Ridge Home 7:30 P.M.
9-09.....Yuba city Home 7:30 P.M.
9-16.....Granite Bay Away 7:30 P.M.
9-23.....Pittsburg Home 7:30 P.M.
9-30.....Bye
10-07.....Armijo Home 7:30 P.M.
10-14.....Vintage Away 7:30 P.M.
10-21.....Napa Away 7:30 P.M.
10-28.....Rodriquez Home 7:30 P.M
11-04.....Wood Crosstown battle Home.....7:30 P.M..

Reactions: Paloma
Love it when Vacaville schedules teams from BVAL or EBAL...finally was able to see how Pitt/Vacaville Game wud be. I believe VCV has 8 Returning Starters (according to another site) on both O & D! This year shud be very interesting.! I was hoping VCV wud renew with Deer Valley again. Wont mind seeing them against San Ramon Valley, Californina, Monte Vista or Foothill too. Hopefully in the future!

Love it when Vacaville schedules teams from BVAL or EBAL...finally was able to see how Pitt/Vacaville Game wud be. I believe VCV has 8 Returning Starters (according to another site) on both O & D! This year shud be very interesting.! I was hoping VCV wud renew with Deer Valley again. Wont mind seeing them against San Ramon Valley, Californina, Monte Vista or Foothill too. Hopefully in the future!
Yep me too, will try my best to make that Vaca vs Pitt game. In fact I'd like to see both Vaca and Napa play the BVAL schools every year in preseason. Very similar , good public school programs, good tests for teams in both leagues.

Yep me too, will try my best to make that Vaca vs Pitt game. In fact I'd like to see both Vaca and Napa play the BVAL schools every year in preseason. Very similar , good public school programs, good tests for teams in both leagues.

Yup last year it was a really good match-up, it went down to the final minutes of the game. Vacaville has again scheduled a good nonleague season, looking forward for the opening game. Ready for another fun Bulldog season, Vacaville even when having a down year like last season is still fun to watch just because lately they schedule a nice preseason every year.

Defense! defense! defense! defense ! :)

That's right. If you or anyone else wonders why the Defense..Defense chants lol it originated from where my screen name "Dan12Kings" originated, from my beloved Sacramento Kings and going to Kings games and chanting Defense there, then I just said to myself "why not try to get everyone at the Bulldogs games to also chant Defense." From Kings games my Defense chants started then just keep going at the Bulldogs games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT