• Woodside at South San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Francis at St. Ignatius

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Pajaro Valley at Stevenson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Downey vs Turlock or SF vs SI. IMO, Downey vs Turlock is the best answer. The rest are definitely good possibilities in other weeks...if the aforementioned games were on different weeks.

GUYS.......San Ramon wants to beat DLS they will have to put out their best effort and not stumble the last meetings..The Wolves have to forget the past and come out shooting...The Wolves have one of the best offensives and defense that will have work together or DLS will win again..

Reactions: THEOC89
GUYS.......San Ramon wants to beat DLS they will have to put out their best effort and not stumble the last meetings..The Wolves have to forget the past and come out shooting...The Wolves have one of the best offensives and defense that will have work together or DLS will win again..
Don’t be surprised when DLS beats San Ramon by 21

If a young St Mary’s came close to upsetting DLS, I really believe SRV has a shot having defeated WCAL #1 team, SI, early on. Gonna get my “coin” for this one.

If a young St Mary’s came close to upsetting DLS, I really believe SRV has a shot having defeated WCAL #1 team, SI, early on. Gonna get my “coin” for this one.
Although it’s not the same teams, last season SRV was within a missed FG of beating DLS in the last seconds of regulation, before losing in OT.

That could both embolden this year’s SRV team to believe they can beat DLS, and at the same time motivate DLS so as not to leave this game up to a FG kicker to win or lose.

Fri 10/18 San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA) at De La Salle (Concord, CA), 7:00pm
non-league game
projection and percent chances to win: De La Salle (Concord, CA) 38 (94%) San Ramon Valley (Danville, CA) 14 (6%)

Also:

Fri 10/18 Downey (Modesto, CA) at Turlock (CA), 7:00pm
projection and percent chances to win: Turlock (CA) 31 (53%) Downey (Modesto, CA) 30 (47%)
Fri 10/18 St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) at St. Ignatius (San Francisco, CA), 7:00pm
projection and percent chances to win: St. Ignatius (San Francisco, CA) 21 (57%) St. Francis (Mountain View, CA) 19 (43%)

Although it’s not the same teams, last season SRV was within a missed FG of beating DLS in the last seconds of regulation, before losing in OT.

That could both embolden this year’s SRV team to believe they can beat DLS, and at the same time motivate DLS so as not to leave this game up to a FG kicker to win or lose.
DLS needs to be on upset alert. SRV can pull it off if DLS doesn’t play well. IMO

Totally agree with this, and DLS basically has a bye week to prepare since they played last Tuesday…..

Last year SRV was led by talented QB Luke Baker who came close to beating DLS Twice in 3 tries!…. He was a mobile QB and very accurate passer the kind of QB that is Kryptonite to DLS…. Plus DLS was in total control of that game and blew an onside kick recovery that Baker turned into TD and 2pt conversion tying the game….. And then fumbled on the ensuing possession leading to the SRV missed FG….

In the Playoffs last year DLS stuck with the running game and avoided the mistakes that plagued them in The first game and won 17-7….

DLS is Significantly better this year along the lines and at Running Back, beating DLS this year a far tougher task then Last year and DLS will be super prepared for this game…. I think it will be close then DLS will pull away in the end….

Totally agree with this, and DLS basically has a bye week to prepare since they played last Tuesday…..

Last year SRV was led by talented QB Luke Baker who came close to beating DLS Twice in 3 tries!…. He was a mobile QB and very accurate passer the kind of QB that is Kryptonite to DLS…. Plus DLS was in total control of that game and blew an onside kick recovery that Baker turned into TD and 2pt conversion tying the game….. And then fumbled on the ensuing possession leading to the SRV missed FG….

In the Playoffs last year DLS stuck with the running game and avoided the mistakes that plagued them in The first game and won 17-7….

DLS is Significantly better this year along the lines and at Running Back, beating DLS this year a far tougher task then Last year and DLS will be super prepared for this game…. I think it will be close then DLS will pull away in the end….
I agree with this. DLS is back to being DLS. Can't throw the St. Mary's game out, but I would love to see a rematch. Don't think it would be that close again.

All this talk about Folsom, SRV, DLS, and the WCAL. In the meantime Pitt is just staying "under the radar." That's the team I would not want to face in the playoffs. Played toe-to-toe with one of the best teams in the nation, and looked like a Max Prep Top 10 US team for three quarters.

Mind says DLS for the Nor Cal Open state rep, but my gut is not on the same page...

I agree with this. DLS is back to being DLS. Can't throw the St. Mary's game out, but I would love to see a rematch. Don't think it would be that close again.

All this talk about Folsom, SRV, DLS, and the WCAL. In the meantime Pitt is just staying "under the radar." That's the team I would not want to face in the playoffs. Played toe-to-toe with one of the best teams in the nation, and looked like a Max Prep Top 10 US team for three quarters.

Mind says DLS for the Nor Cal Open state rep, but my gut is not on the same page...
These are all good thoughts, but Pittsburg in the past has been their own enemy and they gave up 20 points to Las Gatos, so Pitt must work on every thing they have.

These are all good thoughts, but Pittsburg in the past has been their own enemy and they gave up 20 points to Las Gatos, so Pitt must work on every thing they have.
D needs to get a little better. Gave up 40 to Riordan as well. Maybe I’m thinking back to ‘91 when Pitt shocked the world.

However, if they play like they did against Bosco in those first three quarters, they can beat anyone IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT