ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Jalen Green?

He should definitely go prep school route. I mean look what it did for Jordan Brown.
#doesntsniffatreno.
not even close... jalen has the ball in his hands so makes the world of differnce.. jordan shouldnt have gone reno to be honest. that is more of the issue... he wasnt getting better at roseville he got better at prolific.. jalen is way too talented to be in fresno there is no doubt

Weird timing... would understand (not necessarily agree with decision though) announcing this during the summer but why now? is he leaving SJM for Napa in March of his junior year a week after their season ends? Whats the point?

Timing is interesting but seems like a good choice if going the prep school route. Gets to stay closer to home

I just read an article that Nimari Burnett was also supposed to go to SJM, but he transferred to Prolific Prep before he could play there.

I'll just put the rat on the table. I don't think Prolific Prep is doing all this to "advance the kids" but really, they have a selfish mindset of profiting off of them.

It's sad really that we live in a society that allows this, but then again it mostly affects a certain population of kids, and nowadays why wait until they're in college to exploit them? Why not start their freshman and sophomore years of high school a la Kyree Walker and Zion Harmon?

I just don't understand why you would go to Prolific Prep, when you could probably make millions playing overseas right now and still get drafted in the top 3 of the 2021 NBA Draft......His "Handlers" must be giving him horrible advice.

- end rant -

If you want to go pro, go PROlific prep. If only they had skilllzzzz camps for "adults" trying to work on their game too. The breakfast club is incredible. Unfortunately for Donnie, there has been too much breakfasting and not enough working out over the past 5 years and booooooy does it show!

Bagley should join Green next year while they are it.

- donnie lottery

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT