ADVERTISEMENT

Where is farmair3???

JoeMixon

Sports Fanatic
Apr 30, 2017
CALL 916
This guy gave the board some very good insight on the Northern programs. Believe he placed in the top three the last few years and won pick'em a few years back. I also believe he's a Sutter dad or fan. Hope he's alright.

Thanks for checking on me JoeMixon!! I'm still vertical any way. LOL I have just been very busy and don't get on here quite as much this season. Once I missed the Pick ems week 0 I just decided to take a year off from them. The North section this season seems to be down some. Lots of North section teams following Sutters lead from years ago and now playing out of section in the pre season. Sutter is the #1 North Section team this season and should they get past a very good Ripon team and a very good Chico team the next couple weeks the #1 ranking will be well deserved. Enterprise, Paradise, Shasta, Chico, Corning and Lassen as always will be tough outs in the Section. It appears even Andersen may have something to say this year in the 2 top divisions. East Nic is still the class of the Lower Divisions!! God Bless all and again, thx for checking. That was pretty cool

Thanks for checking on me JoeMixon!! I'm still vertical any way. LOL I have just been very busy and don't get on here quite as much this season. Once I missed the Pick ems week 0 I just decided to take a year off from them. The North section this season seems to be down some. Lots of North section teams following Sutters lead from years ago and now playing out of section in the pre season. Sutter is the #1 North Section team this season and should they get past a very good Ripon team and a very good Chico team the next couple weeks the #1 ranking will be well deserved. Enterprise, Paradise, Shasta, Chico, Corning and Lassen as always will be tough outs in the Section. It appears even Andersen may have something to say this year in the 2 top divisions. East Nic is still the class of the Lower Divisions!! God Bless all and again, thx for checking. That was pretty cool

And then there are my Durham Trojans......took out Colusa this past weekend.

How about River Valley? Playing some good ball.

Reactions: JoeMixon
You're welcome, "Northern Section King of Pick'em". Stay blessed as well and hope to see you next year in Pick'em.

RV is playing real good football!! Humphers has that offense clicking and the players have bought into his philosophy. No surprise!! Humphers can flat coach. However RV is not in the North Section. Durham is always a rock solid program. They will have to beat East Nic though!!

Until Durham gets passed the Spartans of East Nic, beating up on the other schools in the Section means nothing. East Nic rolled Colusa by 20 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT