ADVERTISEMENT

Where's G61?

Coolio, stop instigating. You aren't representing your school in good light. I suggest you remove yourself from this forum. There are DLS coaches on this forum and you aren't masked under your username as much as you think.

Reactions: awood1
I sorry, I think I got G61 twisted around comparing Folsom to SF.

Maybe if is good for him yo go into hiding....

Thus licking his wounds (lol)

Reactions: bulldogmgc
Oh, I am here.

By the way- I watched the game streaming last night. I counted at least 27 false starts. Solid. Poly was awful.

Folsom to SF!? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think the heavenly father has you smoking on some good stuff RiordanGael ;)

All of your families left SF a decade ago. All that is left is old folks and a few less fortunate- hence, all the scholarships :):)

I'm masked as much as I want to be :) thanks for inquiring but I'll be staying put. Don't talk crap then go hide :)
And why do the bleachers at your field look like a 1970's football field? Is it 2015? Are you not a private school?

Concord....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;)

It is good to know that G61 is on everyone dodo list.

He must have a stinky personality (lol)
It stinks like the Riordan High School football facility.

You know what I am talking about! Gross ;);););)

AND, you have to pay for that! LOL

San Jose State doesn't allow all those false starts. Back to the drawing board you go! ;)

There is frequently false starts in DeLa games and it all depends on the ref who is at the game. Some roughs are hardasses and DLS will get called for it a few times, but majority let the slight advantage off the ball go if it is not majorly obvious. As long as I can remember that is how DLS has played football like that and I dont see that changing

There is frequently false starts in DeLa games and it all depends on the ref who is at the game. Some roughs are hardasses and DLS will get called for it a few times, but majority let the slight advantage off the ball go if it is not majorly obvious. As long as I can remember that is how DLS has played football like that and I dont see that changing
Here is my point. Would other schools be held to that standard and allowed to do that?

As I said before...Can you imagine if Jake Browning and Folsom ran their offense like that!? You all would be screaming bloody murder!

G61.....

U cant be a part of SJSU. Big booster down there for real players now and historic, I will get u cd pulled

G61.....

U cant be a part of SJSU. Big booster down there for real players now and historic, I will get u cd pulled
SJSU is a JV team. We send our kids to real schools.

In fact- One going to Alabama next year ;)

No, they wouldn't be held to the same standard. But, if your a great historical program like DLS not much of anyone is gonna challengeyou or tell you what you can or cant do..

Reactions: Texashsfb34
That's great. We have two that could go to Alabama. Best TE and DL in the entire country. It's not a JV last time I checked. Funny how you're arguing with a kid btw :)

It is good that Folsom has some D1 guys.

The NFL has some guys from Riirdan. I let G61 and extra credit work for names.

Some D1 guys now coaching

Good athletes are everywhere. LB Poly and Corona Centennial are absolute D1 factories every year. LB Poly has put more young men in the NFL than any other high school.

Reactions: concrete17
It is good that Folsom has some D1 guys.

The NFL has some guys from Riirdan. I let G61 and extra credit work for names.

Some D1 guys now coaching
Count em, SEVEN last year.

Another going to Alabama after this year.

Your running back will be lucky to play at a Community College.

Riordan....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By the way, look on Sundays for the New England Patriots. You will see Folsom High grad, Jordan Richards. He also went to Stanford. We must be doing something right in the Sierra foothills ;)

Terron Ward
Falcons
dillion Wynn
Browns

Folsom sucks, leave it at that. 45-17
Still not SEVEN D1 from last year ;)

Keep ducking by playing Granite Bay and Del Oro with your false starts. We are ready to fight when you are :):)

Isn't Lukas Hendricks at San Jose State? Let's not disparage a MWC program.
He is one of the seven D1 from last year. Cole Thompson went to Harvard.

Jonah Williams (this years team) headed to Alabama next year.

He is one of the seven D1 from last year. Cole Thompson went to Harvard.

Jonah Williams (this years team) headed to Alabama next year.

Hahahha Harvard? Cmon... Talk about a JV team.... And how many actually start besides that sorry QB we beat?

Hahahha Harvard? Cmon... Talk about a JV team.... And how many actually start besides that sorry QB we beat?
LOL you are a private school and NOT ONE of the kids on your team could get in! LOL :):):):):):):)

SJSU=JV

SEVEN D1 Scholarships from a public school :)

LOL I was hoping someone would check.

I knew I could count on mvsact and MC415. The lack of jobs up there has led to an abundance of time to search the Internet ;)

This site is turning into a Socal site where a bunch of old men sit around talking crap about 16-18 yr old young men and their schools. Since when is not an achievement for someone to be playing at the next level? When did is suddenly become acceptable to talk down about a school because it have state of the art facilities? I guess when you follow it will with an emoji it makes it ok.

This site is turning into a Socal site where a bunch of old men sit around talking crap about 16-18 yr old young men and their schools. Since when is not an achievement for someone to be playing at the next level? When did is suddenly become acceptable to talk down about a school because it have state of the art facilities? I guess when you follow it will with an emoji it makes it ok.
Only a rebuttal to some of the other slander that is said on here.

If someone will dish it, I will dish back. Believe it ;)

LOL I was hoping someone would check.

I knew I could count on mvsact and MC415. The lack of jobs up there has led to an abundance of time to search the Internet ;)

Like I said last time the main thing is that the kids have fun playing and cherish the memories they have. Any kid who gets their college paid for by playing ball is an amazing feat, more than you and I have ever done. So not quite sure why the personal attacks on me? Like I said anyone going to Harvard has done something incredible even if the kid went to DLS.Relax a little it's friggin high school football, don't take everything as a personal attack on you.....none of us are that important.....just enjoy the fact that these kids are excited to play hard every week and give us old men something to watch + talk about.

Reactions: awood1 and Whodeyyy
Like I said last time the main thing is that the kids have fun playing and cherish the memories they have. Any kid who gets their college paid for by playing ball is an amazing feat, more than you and I have ever done. So not quite sure why the personal attacks on me? Like I said anyone going to Harvard has done something incredible even if the kid went to DLS.Relax a little it's friggin high school football, don't take everything as a personal attack on you.....none of us are that important.....just enjoy the fact that these kids are excited to play hard every week and give us old men something to watch + talk about.
It was not a personal attack on you MC415. Just a jab ;)

Harvard is a good school :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT