ADVERTISEMENT

Where's G61?

And yet you attack me, a kid in high school on going to SJSU for a full ride...
You are the high school kid running his mouth on a open forum.

I am sure they taught you better than that in private school.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reactions: awood1
Count em, SEVEN last year.

Another going to Alabama after this year.

Your running back will be lucky to play at a Community College.

Riordan....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By the way, look on Sundays for the New England Patriots. You will see Folsom High grad, Jordan Richards. He also went to Stanford. We must be doing something right in the Sierra foothills ;)

I believe the announcers said last night that Custer is headed to Washington?

G61..... you said you counted 30 rolling starts last night but you can't remember them saying Custer was headed to Washington???

G61..... you said you counted 30 rolling starts last night but you can't remember them saying Custer was headed to Washington???
I didn't have the sound on. Too busy counting false or "running" starts as they call them :)

Oh, I am here.

By the way- I watched the game streaming last night. I counted at least 27 false starts. Solid. Poly was awful.

Folsom to SF!? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think the heavenly father has you smoking on some good stuff RiordanGael ;)

All of your families left SF a decade ago. All that is left is old folks and a few less fortunate- hence, all the scholarships :):)
Maybe after you graduate high school and move out of mommy basement you can look into being a ref and teach all those morons ref'ing the game how to count to a second. What a dolt you are. And DLS doesn't need to have a fancy stadium to do its craft. And Folsom is still 0-fer with DLS.

Reactions: Phoenix45
Maybe after you graduate high school and move out of mommy basement you can look into being a ref and teach all those morons ref'ing the game how to count to a second. What a dolt you are. And DLS doesn't need to have a fancy stadium to do its craft. And Folsom is still 0-fer with DLS.
The blue turf is nice ;)

And why do the bleachers at your field look like a 1970's football field? Is it 2015? Are you not a private school?

Concord....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;)

Because some of them date back to the '70s... The big ones got put in in the late '80s. DLS doesn't need a blue field or multi-million dollar stadium to make their point. Humble is best, talk with the pads. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Because some of them date back to the '70s... The big ones got put in in the late '80s. DLS doesn't need a blue field or multi-million dollar stadium to make their point. Humble is best, talk with the pads. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Some of them may date back to the 70s, but this is 2015.

That is like having 1970s shag carpet in your house and not updating. Just gross :)

Newer isn't always better...classic Penn State/Alabama uniforms vs some of the stuff you see Oregon/Texas Tech wear. Preference has more to do with personality type...some people like to be "look at me guy"(Larry Ellison), some people like to be "blend in with the crowd guy"(Warren Buffet). One isn't better than the other, but the one making fun of the other type is the insecure one.

Newer isn't always better...classic Penn State/Alabama uniforms vs some of the stuff you see Oregon/Texas Tech wear. Preference has more to do with personality type...some people like to be "look at me guy"(Larry Ellison), some people like to be "blend in with the crowd guy"(Warren Buffet). One isn't better than the other, but the one making fun of the other type is the insecure one.
There are always exceptions, no doubt.

But, when you are a private school, touting big money, accepting large donations, and your field is 40 years old with yellow spots over it...Something is wrong. This is 2015.

De La Salle has a modest football field, but it isn't outdated by a long shot.

Just for clarification, Folsom has played DLS twice, lost bad both times, then elected to play the D1 vs the Open for State (clearly to avoid having to play DLS) and DLS is supposedly ducking them? I believe DLS could play Folsom on the above referenced shag carpeting and beat them by 3TDs, all while sitting in 40 year old bleachers...it doesn't matter what your stadium looks like, it's about results ...DLS 2 Folsom 0...and I'm a Pittsburg Alum, complaining about DLS is comical coming from anyone outside the NCS, imagine never even having an opportunity to go to State because you have to get through DeLa to be considered...we beat Granite Bay the year they won state, lost to DLS in NCS finals, no trip to SoCal in December unless you can knock off The Spartans...something no one in NorCal has done in 23 years...

Reactions: Phoenix45
Just for clarification, Folsom has played DLS twice, lost bad both times, then elected to play the D1 vs the Open for State (clearly to avoid having to play DLS) and DLS is supposedly ducking them? I believe DLS could play Folsom on the above referenced shag carpeting and beat them by 3TDs, all while sitting in 40 year old bleachers...it doesn't matter what your stadium looks like, it's about results ...DLS 2 Folsom 0...and I'm a Pittsburg Alum, complaining about DLS is comical coming from anyone outside the NCS, imagine never even having an opportunity to go to State because you have to get through DeLa to be considered...we beat Granite Bay the year they won state, lost to DLS in NCS finals, no trip to SoCal in December unless you can knock off The Spartans...something no one in NorCal has done in 23 years...
Losing in 2013 in reference to a 2014 or 2015 match up means nothing.

This issue has already been addressed. Different teams. Different seasons.

Playing Granite Bay and Del Oro, 3rd and 4th place respectively, (in Folsom's league) doesn't do much to help your "we beat them in 2013 argument so we're not playing them) argument ;)

How's that multi million dollar athletic indoor facility and sciences center? Oh wait, that's us that has that.

45-17

Losing in 2013 in reference to a 2014 or 2015 match up means nothing.

This issue has already been addressed. Different teams. Different seasons.

Playing Granite Bay and Del Oro, 3rd and 4th place respectively, (in Folsom's league) doesn't do much to help your "we beat them in 2013 argument so we're not playing them) argument ;)
But you could have played them in the Open Div last year and chose not to...

But you could have played them in the Open Div last year and chose not to...
DLS opted not to play us.

The rule put into place last year was meant to benefit both teams believe it or not. It still doesn't diminish the fact that they should have played.

DLS opted not to play us.

Oh give it a rest already...
Everyone here knows the truth. You are like a democrat, hoping that if you repeat the same lie long enough someone will actually believe it.

I for one am glad that that Folsom team got a opportunity to go to a state game. They deserved it, they were a great team. But no one but you believes they would have stood a chance at beating DLS. Good for your steadfastness, but it is getting old.

I think Folsoms team last year probably stood the best chance of any Norcal team to beat DLS in awhile. Folsom was far better last year then the previous two years when they got blown out by DLS. I dont think the 2014 DLS team was any better then 2013 or 2012. Both teams were very good. It sucks that us Norcal football fans didnt get to see our top team match up but as a whole we benefited by sending our top 2 schools to state and having them both win. No way am I saying Folsom would have beat DLS but to say they stood no chance is just stupid.

Oh give it a rest already...
Everyone here knows the truth. You are like a democrat, hoping that if you repeat the same lie long enough someone will actually believe it.

I for one am glad that that Folsom team got a opportunity to go to a state game. They deserved it, they were a great team. But no one but you believes they would have stood a chance at beating DLS. Good for your steadfastness, but it is getting old.
A Democrat dig? Wow, getting political on me...

I would respond but you sound like someone who is voting for Donald Trump! LOLLLLLL ;)

Go watch Fox News! "Fair and balanced reporting!" LMFAO!!!!;);)

I think Folsoms team last year probably stood the best chance of any Norcal team to beat DLS in awhile. Folsom was far better last year then the previous two years when they got blown out by DLS. I dont think the 2014 DLS team was any better then 2013 or 2012. Both teams were very good. It sucks that us Norcal football fans didnt get to see our top team match up but as a whole we benefited by sending our top 2 schools to state and having them both win. No way am I saying Folsom would have beat DLS but to say they stood no chance is just stupid.
It is just said we didn't get to see the match up EVERYONE wanted to see in the season that everyone wanted to see....

That rest is all jargon :)

A Democrat dig? Wow, getting political on me...

I would respond but you sound like someone who is voting for Donald Trump! LOLLLLLL ;)

Go watch Fox News! "Fair and balanced reporting!" LMFAO!!!!;);)

Thanks for proving my point.... now we know where you get the strategy from.

And for the record, I do not support (or like, or trust) Trump.

Thanks for proving my point.... now we know where you get the strategy from.

And for the record, I do not support (or like, or trust) Trump.
LOL you sound like Ted Cruz kind of guy! A nice Jim Jones look alike ;)

Folsom would have won 42-34
Says the gentleman who honestly thought LB Poly had a good chance to beat DLS last week.

Folsom was very, very good last year. DLS was very, very good last year. It would have been a fun game. But DLS last year made very, very good teams look only good. DLS would have, IMHO, won convincingly.

LOL you sound like Ted Cruz kind of guy! A nice Jim Jones look alike ;)

Keep reaching on those attempted personal attacks..... you have no idea.
Interesting that you always have to have the last word as well.

Folsom has gone the way of Grant, a few good years but now they are back to their normal average self.

Blue turf doesn't make the team better.

Says the gentleman who honestly thought LB Poly had a good chance to beat DLS last week.

Folsom was very, very good last year. DLS was very, very good last year. It would have been a fun game. But DLS last year made very, very good teams look only good. DLS would have, IMHO, won convincingly.
You know I was kidding about that right?

I love to rile up the private school crowd ;)

Folsom has gone the way of Grant, a few good years but now they are back to their normal average self.

Blue turf doesn't make the team better.
The number one team in the SJS is "average?"

Interesting...Sounds like another jealous local ;)

You can get blue turf too. It is available to the public :)

Can anyone give me insight how most of the board has no love for g61.

Is it just a few or do most just have no respect?

It has been a long time, since I have seen such loathing....

WOW?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT