ADVERTISEMENT

2019-20 WCAL Hoops Wrap Up/2020-21 Outlook

I didn't comment last night on this board but I jabbed a little bit on twitter. I woke up this morning still upset and disappointed with Mitty. Very happy for the coaching staff of Riordan and it's players for silencing the critics for atleast a few days.
It's a two hour drive from the city up to Mitty in the traffic and weather conditions at the minimum you can be hospitable. I was one of those parents that had a lengthy conversation with Mitty staff about seating and treatment. I attended the Freshman game, JV game and sat in the first seat in the gym and continued to sit in that seat for the Varsity game before being approached. Very disappointing interaction. I was then approached by the school police and then Riordan staff( no names) approached me saying " I am trying to help you, I don't want you to get kicked out" my question is , Kicked out for what? Wearing a Riordan hoodie and supporting the kids? I sat in the same seats for two previous games. So Bryce has trained with Mike Willians for a while with Will Power, they also have played Pop Warner against one another for years. So what your saying if Mike Senior and I want to talk and hang out we can't do it at your facility during a game?
Secondly very disappointed that Bryce came over during halftime of the JV game stating Mitty trainer wouldn't tape him up for the game, really?
Third , Mitty Varsity players shot around at halftime of the JV game while the teams were in the Locker room but you kicked our Varsity team off the floor?
Fourth, if you want to Segregate the bleachers then you better have handicap accessibility to your bleachers of Mt.Davis that you provide.

Great win for Riordan and they were missing Rob and didn't play their best. Mark of a good team is when you don't play well and find a way for you to pull it out. Got a few text messages about Lani dancing at the end of the game, he knows better but at times his impulsivenes kicks in. I will definitely talk with him, he has won big games before and should act accordingly. They really wanted to end that streak for many reasons no excuses but in my mind I was dancing as well.

Suddenly, the actions of the Mitty staff towards you all makes sense...

Last edited:
Reactions: Renard Monroe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT