ADVERTISEMENT

Alumnae Watch

Brittany Boswell, Miramonte '05, DFAL MVP. did not make cut as walk-on at UCLA, 0 ppg, 0 apg, 0 rpg, currently staff physician at Stanford's Lucille Packard Children's Hospital. highly successful career.

Last edited:
Reactions: GBBall4L
Delaney Moore (Monte Vista Christian) and Jordan Sweeney (Heritage) are headed to the tournament after Idaho State beat Idaho 84-49 on Friday.

Reactions: GBBall4L
Thomas would be great for Cal. A scorer who's proved herself, despite doubters (hand raising) at every level.

If she wants a shot at big minutes, plenty of opportunities at the P5 level, and a boost to her overseas career, Cal makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: OnBall8
Thats where I landed.. both sides have their pluses. Close to home playing as much as you want, could be a part of rebuilding a program. OR chase that ultimate goal and chase a tournament/ championship. I have heard some big 12 and ACC names thrown out there.

If she wants a shot at big minutes, plenty of opportunities at the P5 level, and a boost to her overseas career, Cal makes a lot of sense.

She has put up numbers and performed well year in and year out against schools like UConn to name a few. I don't think she will have a problem landing at a school that can make the NCAA tournament and be a factor.

Last edited:
But at Cal, she would be the focus of the offense from day one, and be playing against elite competition. If she goes somewhere with established scorers, it's a different situation.

Reactions: OnBall8
But at Cal, she would be the focus of the offense from day one, and be playing against elite competition. If she goes somewhere with established scorers, it's a different situation.
and end up with the same numbers in the points per game and win column. might as well stayed in cincy for that.

Reactions: OnBall8 and ClayK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT