ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Riordan Game

Wtf u talking about ? How about you use your brain and re-read the thread then edit your post.
Settle down buddy.. you need to clarify your MC.. the post started was about Moreau Catholic not Marin Catholic. Riordan roasted Moreau but to yourunclear point yes Marin Cath should be playing City Catholics schools, at least 1 or 2 of them. I accept your apology in advance

Last edited:
Even worse the dude thought I was talking about Moreau Catholic and not Marin Catholic…..because he hasn’t learned to read like my 4 year old
Well your 4 year old must not be too bright either… the original post was about Riordan game vs Moreau. You inserted MC and assumed everybody knew it’s was Marin Catholic… see if if your 4 yr old understands that🤔. I accept your apology in advance. Hopefully this isn same behavior your son displays at daycare

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MC415
Well your 4 year old must not be too bright either… the original post was about Riordan game vs Moreau. You inserted MC and assumed everybody knew it’s was Marin Catholic… see if if your 4 yr old understands that🤔. I accept your apology in advance. Hopefully this isn same behavior your son displays at daycare
It took you 2 posts to insult my 4 year old because everyone else on NCP could follow the conversation that NCS707 brought up about scheduling and the only person who didn’t follow was you ? Literally the only confused person was you……MC415 who’s been posting about Marin Catholic for 18 years replying to a scheduling post about Riordan and Marin Catholic…and because you didn’t have enough intelligence to read the thread and posted something dumb resorts to posting about my toddler being dumb? Lmao Darwin Award level stuff right there

You brought your toddler into it bro.. sorry I missed the change of topic to original post… you went 0-100 real quick, unnecessary and out of pocket

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT