3. Silver Creek
4. Seaside
5. Los Altos
6. Palo Alto
7. Mills
8. Aragon
9. Wilcox
10. About 10 schools here.

Although i agree that Aptos, Sequioa and others don’t have a shooters chance vs Mitty or Pinewood after that they wouldn’t get hammered in open.

Really let’s face it 5 WCAL teams (Mitty, SI, SHC, SF and Pres) 2 WBAL teams (Pinewood and Menlo) I would say the 3rd best team in WBAL (whoever you think that is) and VC are very comparable to top public’s.

Colhenry. I love how you show some love here and think you should keep going as specifically with PAL a lot can change as far as top team in next few weeks.

1. Aptos
2. Sequioa
3. Silver Creek
4. Seaside
5. Los Altos
6. Palo Alto
7. Mills
8. Aragon
9. Wilcox
10. About 10 schools here.

Although i agree that Aptos, Sequioa and others don’t have a shooters chance vs Mitty or Pinewood after that they wouldn’t get hammered in open.

Really let’s face it 5 WCAL teams (Mitty, SI, SHC, SF and Pres) 2 WBAL teams (Pinewood and Menlo) I would say the 3rd best team in WBAL (whoever you think that is) and VC are very comparable to top public’s.

Colhenry. I love how you show some love here and think you should keep going as specifically with PAL a lot can change as far as top team in next few weeks.

Your list is better than mine, especially with the inclusion of Silver Creek. Let's use it as a baseline going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT