Soledad vs. Christopher

Finals: Saturday

Division III:

Semi-Finals (Wednesday)

Carmel vs. King's Academy
St. Francis SCP vs. Palma

Finals: Saturday

Reactions: Defense_Rules
The top 5 teams in the NCP baseball rankings are from the WCAL. Has that ever happened before in any sport and this stage in a season? Pretty impressive.

As of today, the MaxPreps computer rankings have Valley Christian No.1 in California. The Warriors have only three losses, all to WCAL teams which basically beat each other up in 2018.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
Game story on Valley Christian's win - https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05...om-open-repeat/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I can't recall a league or even a section having all of the top five spots this late in the year. Delta league had 1-2 a few years back with both getting bounced in round one. WCAL I think had 5 in the top 10 before a tough first round in the Open Division playoffs (league went 1-4 or something close to that)

St. Francis - Mitty game is delayed due to Soledad-Christoper game still being tied 5-5 after 10 innings....

Soledad wins 6-5 in 11. Good for them.

Last edited:
Los Altos, that was 14-14 going into the playoffs is leading the #1 seeded BCP 4-2 going into the bottom of the 4th. Los Altos has already knocked off the #6, 3 and 2 seeds. They could be the suprise team of these playoffs.

4-3 LA after 5

Los Altos defeats the Bells 5-3 to win the D-1 championship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT