ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

pastyfastquick3

Hall of Famer
Aug 26, 2019
Ahhhhh- Gotcha. Tricked ya.

Official game thread.

Go Folsom, reign supreme as the best public in CA!

Final score prediction- Folsom 48 Pitt 21

Yeah I think it will be very high scoring and entertaining. I would give Folsom a major edge for having played 2 games already. I could see a 42-28 type game.

Reactions: remc
I don’t see it an an excuse but rather a look at reality. Difference in games is a big deal.

Similarly, if this game was in Friday, it would have caused an issue for Folsom. I think that part of the reason CVC lost to Del Oro was traveling last week for a Monday game and then traveling again on a short week.

Doesn’t change the result but adds some context

I see Folsom getting behind early. Pitt will be hyped.

Eventually Folsom's talent and better athletes take over and it's over at the end of the 3rd.

Heck no. Besides, excuses come AFTERWARDS, not before. Though the irony here is hilarious 🤣
Pitt really can't lose tonight.

They win- they slayed the big bad giant.

They lose- oh, well. 1st game jitters.

I agree on the irony.

There is an “Away vs Folsom” game listed on NFHS Network. Can anyone confirm whether this is tonight’s game?

It’s listed and I’m watching but I don’t think there is an away team. Which means I don’t know what I’m the heck is happening. I will try from the Pitt side.

It’s listed and I’m watching but I don’t think there is an away team. Which means I don’t know what I’m the heck is happening. I will try from the Pitt side.

The away team is Pittsburg said myself.

Pitt has size, speed, and playmakers. This will test Folsom. Pitt has held Folsom on first 2 drives.

Pitt is a program that tests itself. Their biggest issue has been mentally that I have seen. You give then a sniff however they can play with anybody and make it ugly quick.

This pace is good for Pitt. Pitt will be fine. I’m here and I can tell you they match Folsom well.
folsom is more refined offensively though. Good game by both teams so far.

Look. I’m all for player safety. But can Folsom’s helmets get any bigger?! They look like a gaggle of Lord Helmets from Space Balls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT