ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

They are public school that has a record of beating the top teams in CA in its history and is ranked higher than Folsom now. Until Folsom defeats teams like they have again arguably Centennial should be ranked #1 public school. Centennial's wins are over higher quality teams. Pitt is a very good team, but given first game of the year against a team that is playing its 3rd, there is an advantage on Folsom side. Overall Folsom wins so far not as high of quality and Centennial dominated tougher teams. As the season progresses that can change, but speculation at this point. Centennial has even defeated the Spartans in 2008 - a feat Folsom hasn't managed.
Folsom is the #1 public in CA. Centennial lost to a San Diego team AT HOME that turned around and lost to THREE other SD teams in the same season. Game. Set Match.

So when did I state Folsom was better than DLS? You are tap dancing.

Nah, I have actually had Pizza And Beer with @NorCalSportsFan and he is a Good Dude that Luvs HSFB….

I am Good!… 🤣🍻
I would probably consider having a beer and pizza with pastyfastquick3 but probably not after being stalked by him. Thanks You are a good dude as well. COVID put a damper on some of these Norcalpreps get togethers at the big games, but maybe they will start up again during the regionals if they are held this season

Reactions: THEOC89
I would probably consider having a beer and pizza with pastyfastquick3 but probably not after being stalked by him. Thanks You are a good dude as well. COVID put a damper on some of these Norcalpreps get togethers at the big games, but maybe they will start up again during the regionals if they are held this season
I think we would have more in common than you think. The Internet, especially these forums, give a lot of false context.

I was just having some fun with your Twitter. Don't take it personally.

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
Stalking!? It is literally in your every post! You got called out for trying to say I said Folsom was better than DLS. You avoided it. Then you called the Folsom/Bellermine game the "State Bowl," and got called out again. Then proceed to get angry that YOU have your Twitter link on a public forum.

You are one weird dude man. Stay off the Internet lol
Regional state whatever- Folsom got their butts kicked that game.

Been on the internet since it became commercial. Helped start one of the three first online mortgage lending companies on the internet....bought the domain name Eloan.com for my client at the time and gave it to them. Founded one of the first two internet company incubators and sold it. You should stay off the internet...you might find a friend. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ararar and THEOC89
Folsom got their butts kicked that game.
If a miracle INT and TD that resulted in a 42-35 upset is a "butt kicking," I need to revaluate my look at HSFB :)

Folsom may have been 14-0, but coming into that game, they literally squeaked by St. Mary's and Elk Grove before the game against the Bells. Frankly, Folsom was living on the edge and lucky to be there IMO.

Context is everything.

See- you were trying to troll. You fell right for it.

14-0 in a year where the SFL and SJS were down as a whole. Jake Jeffrey was the best player on a team of virtual nobody's that still steam rolled the section. And it STILL took a miracle to win that game. The Bells needed a miracle INT and practical hail mary pass to beat that team. It was sad IMO. People were so desperate for Folsom to lose, they were like "we'll take it!" Bells went on to get embarrassed in the 1AA game that Folsom has dominated for a decade. Way to rep! #WCAL
The Bells losing to a very good undefeated Mission Viejo team ranked #4 in state that year behind DLS, your friend Centennial and St John Bosco wasn't embarrassing.

The Bells losing to a very good undefeated Mission Viejo team ranked #4 in state that year behind DLS, your friend Centennial and St John Bosco wasn't embarrassing.
The comment was tounge in cheek.

Despite Folsom having one of their weaker teams, they would have matched up MUCH better against MV. But.....that's why they play the game. The Bells came to play and got the W. That's all that mattered.

If a miracle INT and TD that resulted in a 42-35 upset is a "butt kicking," I need to revaluate my look at HSFB :)

Folsom may have been 14-0, but coming into that game, they literally squeaked by St. Mary's and Elk Grove before the game against the Bells. Frankly, Folsom was living on the edge and lucky to be there IMO.

Context is everything.
It was at Folsom and Bells were more physical and forced the turnover. According to a few of the Folsom members of this board that you are probably related, the Bells had no chance in the game. If it was such a down year or team for the Bulldogs, why such was there such conviction the Dogs were going to blow out the Bells. But then the Bells butt kick the Dogs and then according to some of the Bulldog minions it turns out it was a down team after they lose. They were undefeated until the game and what made it worse they were defeated on their own home turf. LOL

It was at Folsom and Bells were more physical and forced the turnover. According to a few of the Folsom members of this board that you are probably related, the Bells had no chance in the game. If it was such a down year or team for the Bulldogs, why such was there such conviction the Dogs were going to blow out the Bells. But then the Bells butt kick the Dogs and then according to some of the Bulldog minions it turns out it was a down team after they lose. They were undefeated until the game and what made it worse they were defeated on their own home turf. LOL
Not sure how you think 42-35 is a "butt kicking."

If you talk to any Folsom fan and ask about some of their best teams, 2015 will never come out. Don't let the record fool you. Look at the games they won coming into that game. Context is everything.

I don't recall anyone saying the Bells didn't have a chance- I recall the WCAL posters saying the Bells would win. I was impressed with the Bells that night. They had to make plays to include some huge passes to win that game. Some of which was WAY outside their comfort zone.

The comment was tounge in cheek.

Despite Folsom having one of their weaker teams, they would have matched up MUCH better against MV. But.....that's why they play the game. The Bells came to play and got the W. That's all that mattered.
That MV team was as physical and fast as they come. I don't Folsom would have faired well. One it was a steady rainfall on turf which wasn't good for passing attack, and that MV team was very physical on lines, fast and disciplined. They had some studs on that team. Bells ball control offense keep the game closer.

Not sure how you think 42-35 is a "butt kicking."

If you talk to any Folsom fan and ask about some of their best teams, 2015 will never come out. Don't let the record fool you. Look at the games they won coming into that game. Context is everything.

I don't recall anyone saying the Bells didn't have a chance- I recall the WCAL posters saying the Bells would win. I was impressed with the Bells that night. They had to make plays to include some huge passes to win that game. Some of which was WAY outside their comfort zone.
2015 will never come out because they lost the game. The Bulldog minions bubble was burst.

That MV team was as physical and fast as they come. I don't Folsom would have faired well. One it was a steady rainfall on turf which wasn't good for passing attack, and that MV team was very physical on lines, fast and disciplined. They had some studs on that team. Bells ball control offense keep the game closer.
Considering 2015 was Folsoms worst squad of the decade, they probably wouldn't have fared much better.

2015 will never come out because they lost the game. The Bulldog minions bubble was burst.
That was a great regional win for Bellarmine. However, it was just that.

Folsom closed the deal FOUR times in the 1AA title game in that decade.

Context. Context. Context.

Forsure!!…. I am going to the SDCC and SFA games at DLS…. I want to go to DLS at Folsom game but My wife is Balking at me going to 3 HSFB games in 3 weeks…. 🤣

Friday night is our Date Night to go out to dinner….🤣🤣

Reactions: Humbab
If Folsom would have gone on to beat MV, I'm willing to bet this entire forum would have been ranting how mediocre MV was lol

Forsure!!…. I am going to the SDCC and SFA games at DLS…. I want to go to DLS at Folsom game but My wife is Balking at me going to 3 HSFB games in 3 weeks…. 🤣

You seem like a guy that takes his gal to Pizza Hut or Jack N the Box for a date night. Straight-up.

And Remember Too….. MV has not played in D1 Since this…. MV was lucky because they had a down year on 2014 when they lost to Oceanside and I think Liberty from Bakersfield….

So they were downgraded a level which is why they didn’t have to play for the Open That Year…. Folsom would have really struggled with MV’s Physical play….

Reactions: NorCalSportsFan
And Remember Too….. MV has not played in D1 Since this…. MV was lucky because they had a down year on 2014 when they lost to Oceanside and I think Liberty from Bakersfield….

So they were downgraded a level which is why they didn’t have to play for the Open That Year…. Folsom would have really struggled with MV’s Physical play….
Maybe. However, I still believe MV was a huge match up problem for the Bells. Folsom would have fared better. Maybe not have won, but the game would have been far more competitive.

Hardly weakest Folsom team at 14-0 when they came into the game. Only in your mind because they got their butts kicked. And at home which made it worse. LOL
Not trying to defend anyone however,folsom graduated every starter but one( Jonah Williams) qb Jeffrees was a wr that got playing time.no idea how they got that far.

Not trying to defend anyone however,folsom graduated every starter but one( Jonah Williams) qb Jeffrees was a wr that got playing time.no idea how they got that far.
My exact point to him.

He was treating the 2015 Folsom team as one of their best who the Bells slayed. Simply not close to true.

No it wouldn’t have because Folsom Lost to The Bells so There’s That…. 🤣
I'm actually still in shock that Folsom team even made it that far with a WR for a QB and a bunch of no name skill players. It was insane.

I still remember them squeaking by on a few lucky plays in the sections.

I'm actually still in shock that Folsom team even made it that far with a WR for a QB and a bunch of no name skill players. It was insane.

I still remember them squeaking by on a few lucky plays in the sections.
I Put 2015 Folsom on the same Level as 2010…. 2010 got 2 Major Breaks, they got to play grant with Grants 2 best players injured….. And There was No Play in Game in 2010….

If there was then Folsom would have had to play the D1 winner Palo Alto who shut down an undefeated Cen10 Team that was never Challenged that year….

Paly would have put the Clamps on Folsom as they way they did Cen10 and Folsom would have never got their First Lower Level SBG…..

Last edited:

I may consider going to one of the DLS home games which should all be good games and maybe even traveling to Folsom (Haven't seen Folsom on their home field yet but might if a big group from here is there). Been watching more streamed games lately, but some games are definitely worth going to and my wife is flexible this time of year (she even attends some games). DLS has a very strong schedule this season. Playing a physical St Francis, Cathedral, St Francis Academy, and then Folsom in a row is a gauntlet. Let me know or others if you are heading to any of these game. Rocco's pizza and beer is always great.

I Put 2015 Folsom on the same Level as 2010…. 2010 got 2 Major Breaks, they got to play grant with Grants 2 best players injured….. And There was No Play in Game in 2010….

If there was then Folsom would have had to play the D1 winner Palo Alto who shut down an undefeated Cen10 Team that was never Challenged that year….

Play would have put the Clamps on Folsom as they way they did Cen10 and Folsom would have never got their First Lower Level SBG…..
That Palo Alto team had Davante Adams

Reactions: remc and THEOC89

Play would have put the Clamps on Folsom as they way they did Cen10 and Folsom would have never got their First Lower Level SBG…..
2010 has the Gatorade National Player of the year in Dano Graves. And had a group of D1 guys to include a future NFL player. There is simply no comparison to the 2015 team that was using a converted WR to play QB and a bunch of misfits. That comparison is not even on the same planet.

Grant played all their players against Folsom in 2010. Shaq Thompson returned kicks the entire game. They got absolutely steam rolled. And the steam rolling continued when highly favored Serra got smoked in the SBG. That was the start of it all. Ah memories. :)

Grant got lucky they got Folsom week 0 that year. They got unlucky by seeing them in the section final.

To summarize- 2010 was an amazing team. 2015 was an average team, to Folsom standards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT