ADVERTISEMENT

Go Pitt BEAT Folsom!

Very entertaining half of football. I'm juggling the remote, watching UCLA-LSU, Georgia-Clemson, and Giants-Dodgers. Got the laptop on Pitt-Folsom
Hoping for a UCLA W. Would be great to send all those LSU Homer's back to the bayou

Reactions: remc
It’s classic Pitt, I have scratched my head trying to figure them out for along time
Pitt is very frustrating. They have all the tools, lineplay, team speed, athletes. Their problems are definitely mental, not physical

Reactions: THEOC89
It’s classic Pitt, I have scratched my head trying to figure them out for along time
Agreed. They’ve got a 1st and goal from the 5. Gain 3 on first down, then do some end around thing resulting in a 12 yard loss on 2nd down. SMDH.

Agreed. They’ve got a 1st and goal from the 5. Gain 3 on first down, then do some end around thing resulting in a 12 yard loss on 2nd down. SMDH.
I know.. there is no reason they shouldn’t be up. They match Folsom well.
It’s a good game. Pitt first game too.

It’s that mentally thing I mentioned in first post. For the athletes this school gets I have always felt they under perform. Running plays like that around the goal line is dumb. Everybody is crowded field is short etc only bad things can happen. Pitt isn’t the only team doing this but it’s really poor play calling from a strategic stand point.

You're that paranoid that you think I'm posting from two different names, while you created a name for the sole purpose of responding to me? Dude you are insane.

@Streak One can confirm if I'm doing that. Nothing to hide.

It’s called a proxy. You can change your IP address when ever you want to without Streak ever knowing

Serious question. Are there 12 “Tremaines” on Folsom? For all of the talent that they supposedly have, that’s the only name I hear.

Pitt is painful to watch. This program seriously underachieves. They beat themselves more often than not.

Right now there's some coaching going on....or is it a mental block....I don't know. Looks like coaching to me. Pass concepts, reads, execution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT