ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick

I think he could win more games with this club. Not a playoff contender in this division though. Jimmy Tomsula is a Patsy in this whole debacle. The mass exodus of players is a direct result of failed leadership. This was all created by York. His mind was made up at the beginning of last year that he was going to get Harbaugh out of there, and by creating stories about him in the media it gave him an excuse to get rid of him. As he knew getting rid of a proven winner was going to cause backlash with his fan base. So he tried to make him seem like a bad guy. Just wrong on so many levels.

I see Harbaugh much like I see Barry Switzer, a great recruiter, not a great coach. In fact I see Harbaugh as the same way I saw him as a player, average at best.

The #1 problem with the organization is that Jed York is running the organization and Jed York is a child. From the way he handled Harbaugh to the way he cowers from the media. When all the players were having off field problems he was nowhere to be seen. Baalke was his talking head while York went into hiding.

He's winning at Michigan with mostly players he didn't recruit.

He won with the 49ers, who did he recruit?
Good call.

Harbaugh also has a team that was picked to be one of the worst in the Big Ten, and is now a Top 25 team, along with a Bowl Game contender.

What he is doing with that team is no short of amazing. He really has zero top tier talent.

Reactions: EBALISBEAST
Well, I hope everyone saw that Wilson was a bad call away from being 1-3. Same boat as Kaep.

The problem isn't QB play. The problem is salary cap and % of salary cap going to one player. IMO if you're name isn't Tom Brady then you don't deserve a maximum salary. To me Brady is the only guy that has proved that he can win with anybody. The rest need a team and big named players surrounding them to be effective. Collin accounts for like 10% of this season salary cap. Dude is good but not 10% of the company payroll good.

sf-kaepernicking-gb.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT