3.Monte Vista
4.El Cerrito
5.Moreau
6.De La Sallie
7.San Ramon
8.Freedom
9.Salesian
10.Berkeley

Freedom has some pieces to be dangerous come sectional..Kendal Macintosh is finally playing with some passion. Berkeley has a ton of talent but struggling to mesh....Campolindo has been terrific . O reilly who? Chris Hansen is arguably the best center and has been unstoppable...They have a ton of great wins plus a rematch against EC who they beat already.

Kinda surprised DLS is not higher on this list.I think Moreau could also be higher.Who saw MonteVista coming this season with what they lost to graduation..Salesian is good not sure if top 10 they are still kinda young..curious to see if Campo makes it to open division they have some big wins this season.

Dj ....I just think without a strong interior player offensively and defensively speaking...DLS cant matchup consistently with some of those team. They are obviously good but I think they can be taken out of playoffs when ruin up against Rabb , Kone, MV, EC, Hansen

I agree about DLS's lack of interior height, but they already beat O'Dowd. I know it was just a foundation game, but O'Dowd was still definitely trying to win it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT