ADVERTISEMENT

Picking the Pick'em Games - Week 1

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Trying something new this year. Will post this on Saturdays during the season but getting a day head start for week one. If there is a game you want on the Pick'em Schedule, post it here.

Not guaranteeing these games will get picked, but if there are certain games that people are excited about, I will try and get them in.

Thanks!

Hi Streak,
Maybe once the games are picked, you can also set up a poll, and everyone can vote for Game of the Week? Just a thought.

Also, if any of the games suggested are anticipated to NOT be close, a point spread can be introduced to make the pick’em game more challenging. But, that may be more complicated. Lol.

Reactions: Sacchiefs
Hi Streak,
Maybe once the games are picked, you can also set up a poll, and everyone can vote for Game of the Week? Just a thought.

Also, if any of the games suggested are anticipated to NOT be close, a point spread can be introduced to make the pick’em game more challenging. But, that may be more complicated. Lol.
I like the Game of the Week poll. Will plan on closing it on Wedneday at noon to let people get their scores in.

I have a hard enough time figuring out the spreads Vegas puts out. Don't need that stress in this part of my life too LOL

Clovis West vs St. Mary’s (Stockton)
Elk Grove vs Granite Bay
Turlock vs Rocklin
Lincoln vs Downey
Folsom vs Monterey Trail
Del Oro vs Inderkum
Kimball vs Tracy
7 games down right here. Only need 3 more.

If week of Aug 18 - others to pick from
Sonora (CA) at Oakdale (CA)
Carson (Carson City, NV) at Sutter (CA), 7:00pm
Cosumnes Oaks (Elk Grove, CA) at Vanden (Fairfield, CA)
Davis (CA) at Vacaville (CA)
Escalon (CA) at Golden Valley (Merced, CA)

Any games for week one out of CCS or NCS or Northern sections? I couldn’t find any.

Maybe add a national game to the slate?

Langston Hughes (Ga) vs Carrollton (Ga) week 0. Or Northwestern (Miami) vs Chaminade-Madonna.

Maybe add a national game to the slate?

Langston Hughes (Ga) vs Carrollton (Ga) week 0. Or Northwestern (Miami) vs Chaminade-Madonna.
We can do some side pools on the national/SoCal games, but would need to be user driven

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT