ADVERTISEMENT

Robby Beasley

dr_mike

Sports Fanatic
Feb 25, 2009
UC Davis has announced several transfer additions lately so I was checking the roster to see if there were names missing. Robby Beasley isn’t listed and his number 5 was listed on a newcomer. Anyone hear news about him leaving? I thought he did a nice job for the Ags last year (his absence during injury was really noticed) and was looking forward to seeing him play again next season

I know for sure he left Davis. Time will tell where he ends up and if he has to sit out. If USF wins out, it would be great to see the brothers playing together again.

USF roster is shaping up to be one of the most underrated teams in the country. IMO they maybe the best Bay Area college team this season.

They added four huge transfers in Mike Sharavjamts (Dayton), Stefan Todorovic (SMU), Marcus Williams (Texas A&M), and Jonathan Mogbo (Missouri St)

USF roster is shaping up to be one of the most underrated teams in the country. IMO they maybe the best Bay Area college team this season.

They added four huge transfers in Mike Sharavjamts (Dayton), Stefan Todorovic (SMU), Marcus Williams (Texas A&M), and Jonathan Mogbo (Missouri St)
They aren't underrated. They haven't done anything to garner a rating.
But that might work too. Nobody expects much so everything is a win.

Marcis Williams transferred in last year. Other transfer was Malik Thomas from USC.

Reactions: ayalar09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT