ADVERTISEMENT

Sac-Joaquin Division 1 playoff brackets and picks

Folsom is not going to the open. Folsom could be this year‘s Elk Grove, beat in the semi finals and then went on to win a state championship in division two
Not gonna happen. Open and D1 in south is a gauntlet. And the NCS teams this year that don’t make Nor cal open will make NorCal D1 a tough bracket. I’m gonna predict an NCS open and D1 champ this year

Not gonna happen. Open and D1 in south is a gauntlet. And the NCS teams this year that don’t make Nor cal open will make NorCal D1 a tough bracket. I’m gonna predict an NCS open and D1 champ this year
Jesuit is actually a D2 school just like EG was and I believe they will give them some love and put them in the D2 bracket

Jesuit is actually a D2 school just like EG was and I believe they will give them some love and put them in the D2 bracket
But you said folsom and nothing about Jesuit. Also it’s competitive equity . ELK grove lost in D2 semis . Jesuit is in D1 semis . I doubt they go D2 NorCal

How does Folsom go D1? They opted for Open. Sorry Charlie but when you're the SJS number one ranked team (MaxPreps) and your own section seeded you #1. Your regular season resume and the fact you lost to Weston Ranch will not give you a ticket to D1 fantasy.
BTW, there is a thread for the NCS, CCS, or CS fans or fair-weather fans. This is for the SJS team picks. Sorry Charlie or fair-weather fans.

Just curious how you sat center court at Jesuit vs Capital with your family and say Folsom played like Shit and WR wanted it more.
That’s really creepy man. I mean who says that?
I got plenty of pals on Folsom. WR was hungrier. Do I need to explain that?

Folsom is going d1 and I will take Jesuit and MC to meet in finals .

Big day, where you going, Natomas to watch Inderkum/MC or Carmichael to watch Jesuit/WR?
I have a conflict! Uggh.
But I will be at G1 sat night. I’m going with MC and Jesuit in finals.
Good luck to your crusaders! Should be a really high octane affair.

Reactions: M.C. fan
I have a conflict! Uggh.
But I will be at G1 sat night. I’m going with MC and Jesuit in finals.
Good luck to your crusaders! Should be a really high octane affair.
I finally know who Larry legend is! Thank you heat for finally unveiling the man the myth.

Kody Weary returns to the line-up alongside special guest player. Enjoy tonight's presentation of high school basketball! Go Crusaders!!

I’ll take Inderkum and Weston Ranch. Even with Weary. By the way when did he get cleared

Folsom lost in the quarterfinals not semi’s.
They don’t deserve an at large bid, sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT