ADVERTISEMENT

St. Francis chaos

colhenrylives

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2009
So now the Lancers' head coach is out. This comes after a recent WCAL forfeit due to unspecified internal team issues. What the heck is going on in Mountain View?

If what I heard regarding the suspended game, it was admirable by the coach. As for parent entitlement backlash, Mission Travel ball due to previous coach, it's not a stretch. Cant go wrong with a back-up like Coach Bradford. Too much talent not to be in it at the end.

New coach announced today.. Matt McGuire taking the helm

I'm not going to speculate on what happened earlier in the season, but if the rumor I heard is true it is really not good

Matthew Maguire teaches at St Francis now and went to school there.
Also attended Nevada Reno
He should do well.

Last edited:
Colonel Henry - Mike Smith took "two weeks" off after the forfeit game but we all had to know that when the two weeks was up and he did not come back - he was not coming back in 2018.

The SF AD approached the team and said his door was open til five - way back when it happened and nobody stepped forward so the next day he informed the team and coaches that they would be forfeiting to Serra.

Things were allegedly written on a dry marker board by 'players' stating some unsavory words regarding girl friends of players and or JV players. As Onball8 said - apparently it was pretty crude and rude. (my words)

Reactions: OnBall8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT