ADVERTISEMENT

State Championship Game Thread: D1, D3, D5

Doesn’t look good for the Colts... Try as they might, they coukdn’t get Okongwu to bite and gret that 3rd foul.

Daniel Combs has fouled out with 556 left Q3. He was on Okongwu for most of the night

Chino Hills leads 51-36 with 355 left Q3.

Three technicals have been called this quarter

The talent level is quite obvious on the Chino side, but i can see why Logan had so much success this year. They play hard and are tenacious.

Logan’s losing control. Officials need to keep this game in check.

We talk a lot about all americans and the prep school thing but the "big O" for Chino Hills has been one of the most dominant player I've seen at the prep level in a game.

Honestly going out ugly and with technicals is kinda fitting with the way this team plays, we lost to a superior team IMO.'

I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish

I think Chino Hills was trying to end the game by leaving Big O in with four fouls but what a huge gamble.

Reactions: ayalar09
Logan needs to keep their poise at the start of this 4th. They’re in this thing.

I sincerely doubt Lavar would bother with Chino Hills at all, considering he got their old coach fired and then pulled his kids...

Honestly think he'd actually root for Logan over Chino just to say they couldn't do it without his boys

Chino Hills leads 59-49 with 437 left Q4.

Seems like Chino Hills is trying to milk it now. Logan is a couple of buckets away from this getting tight

Hard to tell, but seems like there are book issues for Logan.

They seemed to believe Brett had four fouls and not five.

Logan making its run.

Down 62-56 with 226 left and the ball coming out of a timeout. Brahjon up to 19 points

And that kid bounced that 3 in and how critical does that T become in the first half for the wrong #.

I'm so nervous, I want to believe so bad but I can't help but feel Chino is gonna be able to hold on.

If only O got fouled out earlier man

Refs just cost Logan a Championship

He did not kick his leg out. Unreal

Can we start firing refs already?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT