ADVERTISEMENT

State Championships: Friday Games

Sure there are a lot of nerves working on both ends for Chaffey and S.Hall. Watching the first quarter and play right now is a little sloppy to start. Very cool venue for these kids to play in!

Good luck to all those in the finals this weekend.

30-16 at the half. If Chaffey can’t find something during the break, Hall could flat run off with this…

30-16 at half….great start.
Big Kid for Chaffey has 3 fouls
Brandon Lum for Hall has 2 fouls

Stuart Hall is playing with a lot of energy. Not always a given in this time slot

a.k.a. The ayalar09 Invitational. :)

Go Hall!

As loud and boisterous as I maybe. I love my team. I want this for our guys. Not me. I’m just the guy who shows up and cheers. Does our student section make a difference in games? Absolutely. But we don’t play the game on the court. I’m honestly just glad to be here!

Lum settled in and leading SH with 15 at the half!
Purposely didn’t post this, but if SI had Lum they would have beaten Clovis North.

Lum is the 2nd best shooter in the city behind Wilhite and the secret is now out!

lets see how this 2nd half goes!!!!

As loud and boisterous as I maybe. I love my team. I want this for our guys. Not me. I’m just the guy who shows up and cheers. Does our student section make a difference in games? Absolutely. But we don’t play the game on the court. I’m honestly just glad to be here!
hold all the way up bruh. so you telling me you sit with high school kids during the game???

Reactions: NCS707
Didn't he start at SI?
He did. I’m saying they were stupid for not giving him proper PT. Apparently the guy in front of him was “better.” Hogwash

If King didn’t play in SF he would be the best shooter in the city…and no one else can touch him.

Lum 20 pts 5/7 from 3 point land!

He did. I’m saying they were stupid for not giving him proper PT. Apparently the guy in front of him was “better.” Hogwash

If King didn’t play in SF he would be the best shooter in the city…and no one else can touch him.

I wish more of the schools posted stats.....a lot of the northbay and eastbay does a good job of posting but City and WCAL not so much. I would like to see King's and Lums shooting stats....weren't Toledo and Quanico also good shooters for SI?

King also left SI after his freshman year. Imagine King, Lum, Kenneally, Conroy, Toledo and Squire.

King also left SI after his freshman year. Imagine King, Lum, Kenneally, Conroy, Toledo and Squire.
That is right, he did!.. Wow, would have been interesting. But, I give a lot of praise to many of the kids that stick with their high school and program and stay the course. HS basketball has become like AAU/College in the last 5-10 years with kids jumping ship multiple times during their HS years. Dior Johnson I think may have set the record recently with PP being his 10th school in 5 different states.

Reactions: ayalar09
All I can say is im so proud of this team. They could have easily folded. Started NCS as a 10 seed beat Middletown, then beat a scrappy SJND team that just beat Arcata.

from 10 seed in NCS to D5 State Champions! What a ride!

for the rest of the teams make Norcal proud! We’re already 2-0 to start the day!

Congrats. We were all pulling for the
All I can say is im so proud of this team. They could have easily folded. Started NCS as a 10 seed beat Middletown, then beat a scrappy SJND team that just beat Arcata.

from 10 seed in NCS to D5 State Champions! What a ride!

for the rest of the teams make Norcal proud! We’re already 2-0 to start the day!
Congrats we were all pulling for the city team!

Larry- thank you for always having kind words.

Currently driving back to the city and I’m still kind of in stunned belief.

Norcal now 3-0 after the Oakland tech girls when as well.

I’m telling you Norcal has a chance in every division, but D1 and the open

Pleasant Valley Vikings of Chico vs. the Venice Gondoliers, coming right up….

Wow, quick start for the Gondoliers…. 10-0 after just 2 and a laf minutes.

PV answers with a quick 8, Venice gets a 3…. 13-8, still 3:11 left in the quarter.

Can’t remember many teams shooting this well in Q1 in the state finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT