ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Scoreboard

I’m at Tokay for the St. Mary’s vs Tokay game. Nice new stadium! Not at the Lodi Grape Bowl. Teams still warming up.

Reactions: M.C. fan
Will try to watch the CC vs Manteca game on NFHS Network, as well. This streaming appears to be delayed due to technical difficulties.

I’m out at Rocklin for the Trojans and Thunder.

Game is just now kicking off on RHS’s Senior night.

I watched the entire first quarter plus 2 minutes of Folsom at Granite Bay waiting for this one to get under way…..

GB just tied Folsom 7-7 on a 3 yard TD run with 10:42 remaining in Q2.
Folsom just answered with a TD. Folsom leads 14-7. Bulldogs playing like they can flip the switch anytime they want. They play like they expect to win. The confidence is great, but can't take anyone for granted, especially with the target they have on their back in the SFL

Reactions: ThunderRam
RHS holds Oak Ridge to a 3 and out on the opening possession of the game and takes over on its own 26 after a nice punt.

Folsom just answered with a TD. Folsom leads 14-7. Bulldogs playing like they can flip the switch anytime they want. They play like they expect to win. The confidence is great, but can't take anyone for granted, especially with the target they have on their back in the SFL

GB is gonna need more time consuming drives like their first scoring drive and hope to get a turnover or a couple stops.

Palma 7 Aptos 0 Q1 6:20
Nunes 14 yard pass to Drew Molinari for TD on first series of the game

St. Mary’s Rams D starts off SLOW again surrendering a big run that led to a Tokay TD. Tigers up 7-0.

Rams offense dropped pass and unable to convert forced to punt from midfield.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT