ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Scores

Agree NorCal this stream could not be any worse & why I gave up attempting to watch- but don't blame my beloved Serra as this game is being streamed or attempted to be streamed at Valley Christian - blurred camera lens, no announcing, no view at any time of score board, no view of yard sticks or down markers - no clue as to what is going on during game - a lesson in futility.
Sure glad I just signed up for my annual NFHSnetwork annual subscription for $70 😩

Sweet Baby Jesus. El Rambo is back. Lordy. Life is good.

Agree NorCal this stream could not be any worse & why I gave up attempting to watch- but don't blame my beloved Serra as this game is being streamed or attempted to be streamed at Valley Christian - blurred camera lens, no announcing, no view at any time of score board, no view of yard sticks or down markers - no clue as to what is going on during game - a lesson in futility.
Sure glad I just signed up for my annual NFHSnetwork annual subscription for $70 😩
Reminds me of the time I was in a whiteout driving from Carson City toward the Kingsbury grade to Tahoe. Didn't know if I was still driving on the road or some field. I tried watching the game but so blurry I can't follow it. Bells v Central Catholic is good game as well as Placer v Nevada Union

Bells play calling suspect in this quarter...got out of their control offense. Went 4 and punt and CC has at Bells 39 now and short field.

CC scores on 39 yard run sweep as corner slips and falls CC 28 Bells 21 5:13 left in Q4. Bells just collapsed this half. Still time left but they don't have the body language and CC does.

Looks like Central Catholic will complete its comeback and beat Bellarmine 28-21. The Bells led 21-0 in the second quarter

Bells get ball back with just under 2 minutes left at their 26 yard line and get the ball past the 50 and QB fumbles and Central Catholic recovers at the 50 with 45 seconds left. This game is over. CC 28 Bells 21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT