ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Scores

Woodside 40, South San Francisco 0. It was South City's 21st loss in a row, on an average of just under 40 points per game.

OT I Know............... but gotta love good names. I saw that 1 of the 2 Pitt QB's who contributed to the Pirates' victory over Freedom High 59-14 was Eli Brickhandler

SHP 17, Burlingame 0. Saturday in bucolic, oak-shaded Atherton where a Port-a-Potty can run you $100,000 on a good day.

What is the story on Milpitas? Losing 45-0 to Los Gatos. Can’t remember a lopsided score in a game between these two like this.

.......and Dan12Kings too. Don't know if I want to cancel my credit card charges for all the bereavement flowers I sent out to my favorite MIA posters, (Mud'nguts) has pushed my monthly funding limits OR click my heals together like Dorothy while in Oz.
Lol finally decided to take a peak in here once again, was too busy on Friday nights before covid so I took a break from HS football, but now with staying home and having time once again to watch some HS football, NFHS livestream makes it easy to follow multiple games too.

MC was up 35-0 after half and took off the foot on the pedal

It's entirely possible that football preparations by the two schools (different districts, different priorities, different rules) were such that Los Gatos was far ahead of Milpitas. That's speculation, of course, but reasonable during an uncertain and very odd spring season.

Reactions: mistark
MC was up 35-0 after half and took off the foot on the pedal

It's entirely possible that football preparations by the two schools (different districts, different priorities, different rules) were such that Los Gatos was far ahead of Milpitas. That's speculation, of course, but reasonable during an uncertain and very odd spring season.

I think he was referencing the MC blowout of SM, not the LG boat race of Milpitas.

Reactions: MC415
Wow, that's hard to believe, GB has had some outstanding teams, and a State Championship team. Hmmmm......
All but one of the games between the two schools has been played from 2013-2021 while Folsom has been the dominant program in the region. The earliest game was in 2009 which you could argue was the beginning of the modern incarnation of Folsom football. The two schools tend to bounce around between Division 1 and Division 2, so they have missed each other in the post-season except in that first meeting.

Today's scores
Salinas HS 21 Everett Alvarez 6 Final
Alisal 21 North Salinas 14 Final

In four days Salinas and Alisal play on Saturday

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT