ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 scores - 09/14 - 09/16

Some of the Del Oro fans are saying that Casa scored that TD on 5th down…. I dunno, there were a whole bunch of penalties, strange plays during that sequence…. So I can’t say.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Some of the Del Oro fans are saying that Casa scored that TD on 5th down…. I dunno, there were a whole bunch of penalties, strange plays during that sequence…. So I can’t say.
All the arguing from the Casa coach was that it should have been 3rd down, not 4th. Certainly wasn’t 5th down

I can’t believe the officials allowed CR HC Chris Horner to grandstand and hold up the game so long.

No wonder they didn’t know what down it was.

TD Del Oro!

10-7 DO..

Long drive highlighted by a couple of terrific plays by Pinnick.

DLS 10 St. Mary’s 3 Halftime

The Rams could not convert and were forced to punt. DLS kicked a 39yd FG as time expired.

Rams are killing themselves with huge penalties on offense. But, credit the Spartan defense. DLS’s TD was due to great field position for a 79 ko return that set them up on the Rams 20. This games is very close. Rams won the toss earlier and will receive to start the 3rd quarter.

Rams need to stop shooting themselves in the foot with them darn penalties. Still lots of game left but surprisingly low scoring game to start. Let’s recall, the Rams were down 0-14 to start last years game before they put 45 points on the board. This first possession to start the 3rd will be key.

Reactions: THEOC89
Tracy is big and fast. After clawing it’s way back in the game at 14-10, Tracy scores on a long TD pass with :30 before half. Halftime score: Tracy 21, Downey 10.

DLS 17-3 over SM with 2 min left in 3rd. SM unable to move ball against Spartans.

The DO line looks different than last week.

Ok. That’s explains it.

Casa has a couple huge defensive tackles they rotate off and on.

#77 Sunia Vuki is listed at 6-5 353
#79 Darren Dalton is listed at 6-5 290 but is a bit heavier than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: RidgeRider
Marcel Earkhart with a terrific run, breaking 2 or 3 tackles on the way to paydirt…. TD Del Oro!

24-7.

Reactions: RidgeRider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT