ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 scores - 09/14 - 09/16

ThunderRam

Hall of Famer
Sep 19, 2009
Getting the thread started early this time.

Which game are you attending, or which game will you be streaming/following tonight?

I'll be out at Newman Field in Orangevale for Del Oro (4-0) versus Casa Roble (3-0).

DO has Pinnick and Poe. CR has Blevins and Owens and a sizeable offensive line.

Looking forward to a great game featuring two undefeated teams.

Getting the thread started early this time.

Which game are you attending, or which game will you be streaming/following tonight?

I'll be out at Newman Field in Orangevale for Del Oro (4-0) versus Casa Roble (3-0).

DO has Pinnick and Poe. CR has Blevins and Owens and a sizeable offensive line.

Looking forward to a great game featuring two undefeated teams.
Will look forward to your updates this week. I will not be at the game tonight and it looks like the live
stream is not on NHFS tonight. Should be a good game. Casa is a good team and will be a handful.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Will look forward to your updates this week. I will not be at the game tonight and it looks like the live
stream is not on NHFS tonight. Should be a good game. Casa is a good team and will be a handful.

I hadn’t even checked NFHS. Good to know.

I’ll try my best to post scoring highlights. The iPhone is fully charged so hopefully it lasts through the entire game.

Headed out there now.

Reactions: RidgeRider
I think the DO and Casa Roble game will be very entertaining .
I might try to make it out!

That’s where i am…. Watching the Del Oro JV clobber Casa, 37-7 mid 4th quarter.

Honest, not trying to do this, but after I’d been here awhile, a woman took a seat next to me…

Turns out she’s Caden Pickett’s mom.

After a Del Oro player was badly injured and the stretcher came out, long delay, they called the rest of the JV game off.

Reactions: ThunderRam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT