ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Scoreboard

St. Mary’s vs undefeated Lodi next week, but many of Lodi’s opponents not that great. Lodi played well against St. Mary’s last year. St. Mary’s gets DLS in 2 weeks, and I know, I know, the Rams will be subject to running clock vs this terrible DLS team. 😂😂😂

St. Mary’s vs undefeated Lodi next week, but many of Lodi’s opponents not that great. Lodi played well against St. Mary’s last year. St. Mary’s gets DLS in 2 weeks, and I know, I know, the Rams will be subject to running clock vs this terrible DLS team. 😂😂😂
Lodi? Are you serious?

Folsom the better team IMHO, and shoulda won by more if not for a few awful snaps by center which cost Dogs a 1st down near end of 1st half, when they could’ve expanded their lead. The real game changer was that awful snap on 4th down that was worth about net 60 yards for Sparty, and totally kick started DLS‘ offense, and the crowd, at start of 3rd.

I think Folsom’s weakness was/is their OLine. DLS spent far to much team in their backfield while primarily only rushing 4. Spartans ability to keep pressure on QB, and dropping 7 into coverage was big. Folsom‘s ground game was Nearly non-existent, despite Doughert’s commitment to keep trying to run.

If they both win out, Folsom hosts the rematch in state play-in game.

Reactions: pastyfastquick3
Folsom the better team IMHO, and shoulda won by more if not for a few awful snaps by center which cost Dogs a 1st down near end of 1st half, when they could’ve expanded their lead, and this real game changer was that awful snap on 4th down that was worth about 60 yards and kick started DLS‘ offense at start of 3rd.

I think Folsom’s weakness was their OLine. DLS spent far to much team in their backfield while primarily only rushing 4. Spartans ability to keep pressure on QB, and dropping 7 into coverage was big. Folsom‘s ground game was Nearly non-existent, despite Doughert’s commitment to keep trying to run.

I said from the beginning of this week, Folsom's line play would be an issue. It was. But they played better than expected. They just had too many athletes on both sides of the ball for DLS to win.

Impressive win. Great game.

Folsom the better team IMHO, and shoulda won by more if not for a few awful snaps by center which cost Dogs a 1st down near end of 1st half, when they could’ve expanded their lead, and this real game changer was that awful snap on 4th down that was worth about 60 yards and kick started DLS‘ offense at start of 3rd.

I think Folsom’s weakness was their OLine. DLS spent far to much team in their backfield while primarily only rushing 4. Spartans ability to keep pressure on QB, and dropping 7 into coverage was big. Folsom‘s ground game was Nearly non-existent, despite Doughert’s commitment to keep trying to run.

Pretty good analysis. Though I would say Folsom's run game was better than non existent. I thought Maxey-Parler had a couple of nice runs

Pretty good analysis. Though I would say Folsom's run game was better than non existent. I thought Maxey-Parler had a couple of nice runs
Perhaps, last I heard Folsom 26 rushes for 48 yards…how about we go with “barely existent”. 😄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT