C. Longaker (Casa Grande) - SAC STATE
K. Johnson (Valley Christian) - TEXAS
C. Hekking (Vacaville) - UTAH
A. Mercadel (St. Mary's Berkeley) - NORTH DAKOTA STATE
Williams (Liberty) - JUCO
Dakari Monroe (Mitty) - San Jose State
Drew Sullivan (DLS) - DVC
Justin Nunez (Red Bluff) - Colorado St

Noah Richards (St. Mary's Berkeley) - DENISON UNIVERSITY (D3).
Nelson White - Briar Cliff University (NAIA D2). #30 Midwest regional school as per US News
Matt Locher (Los Alamitos) - CAL POLY
Jarod Rice (Central Catholic) - FRESNO STATE
Kori Collons (Jesuit) - NEVADA
John Capra - UTAH
Peter Parrick (CASA) - Menlo College (NAIA)
Tyler Whisenhunt (CAL) - CAL POLY
Kevin Griffin (DLS) - CAL POLY
Greg Poteracke (CASA) - Chadron State Nebraska (D2)
Izzy Matthews (Enterprise) - COLORADO STATE

This post was edited on 1/29 6:47 AM by Trivalley

David Lui of Pittsburg, committed to BYU
Sam Hinn of Heritage, committed to Utah

Stephen Johnson (San Leandro) UCLA
Anthony Fotu (Laney JC/ San Leandro) Arizona
Bomani Bassette (McClymonds) SJSU

Just a hunch, Samia at SRV will never even get to OU and be a JUCO bounce back...

Cutler Salmon OL (St. Mary's Stockton) - Cal Poly

Jack Dreyer (Serra) OL - Stanford

Kurt Palandech QB (Laney) - UNLV
This post was edited on 12/27 10:33 AM by Bubba3000

Who is going to pick up the kid from Foothill- Pleasanton. He was a commit to SMU before coaching change. He's def a D1 player.

Matt Abramo Casa Grande K/P to Washington State
Casey Longaker Casa Grande LB to Sacramento State

I heard bad year for Qb's even though there are many good ones out there.
One reason is because of the QB talent at the JUCO level and those kids getting the offers...

OALFAN- That makes sense. Those juco kids come in game ready as well after playing 2 years at a higher level than HS kids. QB goes in cycle a little. But Browning from Folsom is about as good as they get. You don't get a kid like him every year either. There are some good underclassmen. I really like the kid from Central Catholic. He's a big strong kid. I could see him blowing up in the off season.

Keaton Dunsford QB - (Cardinal Newman) He went 1 year of prep school and committed to Princeton to play next year. He was super young when he graduated Newman. (I think 16 or maybe just turned 17) Very smart kid who will do great there.

Larry- I really think Davis or Cal Poly are better fits for the Foothill kid after watching him three times live.

Kearns is a talented QB. I've heard for more than one source that he's a headache and rubbed people the wrong way in the recruiting process. Might be why nobody is on him for the time being.

Doesn't Davis already have two qb commits from the class of 2015? Christian Leota from Logan and another kid?

As signing day nears and many parents see their athletes not getting picked up, they all start to learn about JUCU - something that most never even know about or consider. Hail the great JUCU programs we are lucky to have around the Bay Area and let them prove themselves there. As far as QB's from Concord, Foothill, Campolindo, Berkeley etc - keep an eye out for them at the JUCU level.

Davis and Poly are all set now with QB's - poly will add a qb from san diego area and davis has leotta and a spencer both better athletes than QB's. - both schools also have good return qb's.

Didn't know anything much about kearns attitude other than watching him a couple times. When you are borderline player you better be a quality person who everyone wants in there program. Hopefully he lands somewhere because he can play.

Has Humboldt State landed any local kids? They had a great year last season and return a handful.

Nasty- Pretty accurate and combined with a package deal with the tree, the acorn is not in high demand.

I know CAL POLY and some of the other FCS schools have asked some Bay Area QB's to walk on. Once firm I will list.

Anderson from Miramonte was added to SDSU last year late as a walk on.

Any word on the following DFAL QB's?

Nobida - Dublin..................I think he will go d2 or d3
Wood - Las Lomas............ D2
Stephens - CAMPO............D3 if interested
Harrington - Acalanes........D3 if interested

This post was edited on 12/27 8:19 PM by Trivalley

This post was edited on 12/27 8:22 PM by Trivalley

I hear Liberty's stud athlete Williams will also be a JC player. He is the real deal too.

Based on between the lines football play Liberty's Williams is a pac12, maybe even a national level talent.

From Folsom:

J Browning (Folsom) - Washington
C Creason (Folsom) - Arizona
L Hendricks (Folsom) - San Jose
S Whitney (Folsom) - Sac State
C Thompson (Folsom) - Harvard
B Laolagi (Folsom) - Sac State
couple other guys with offers, but no verbals yet

Grades were mentioned or alluded to by mentioning that he will go to a JC. I've had about 400 players from my baseball program play at the D1 level. The first things Coaches ask are what are the grades and what is the SAT. Kind of a non-starter if you don't have the minimum no matter how good you are.

Before Riley left Oregon State they had 19 or 20 verbal commits. Now they have 11. Dameon Baber and Matt Snyder are the most recent to de-commit.
This post was edited on 12/31 7:28 AM by Bubba3000

Najee Harris made Max Preps first team all america sophomore team. Great accomplishment.

Thank you sir! The reason I asked is because I have two younger cousins that love and play baseball. If you can get them to be D1 scholarship numbers 401 & 402 that would be great.
wink.r191677.gif
I think they're both sophomores but I have to check. One is Amaury Reed (Elk Grove) the other is Darius Foster (Oakland) but they just moved to Georgia. I know they play year round. I have to find their travel ball pages that shows who they play with.

This post was edited on 12/31 5:41 PM by slick58

Slick- Good people. Amauri plays with one of our Sacramento teams. I think he is a sophomore now. Darius is just a wonderful kid. I know Nathan well and his wife is great. I stay in contact with them. I set Darius up with a couple of the top teams out there. He played in some big tournaments for us and can't say enough about how me will be successful on and off the field. No coincidence that their families are solid, neat people.

Man, that is good to hear and big thanks! I know they both work hard and its great to hear they got good people like yourself looking out for them. I'm pretty sure that Amaury has been a 4.0 student his whole life. I have to ask Darius but I know that he knows the importance of education. Once again big thanks!

Slick- I think you are correct re Amaury and Darius is the same with academics.

Nasty- Please do. I don't hide on this deal and like to have fun throwing out my ideas. I love high school sports and fully support it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT