ADVERTISEMENT

Antelope Vs. Folsom

Azanna

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2005
Antelope beat Folsom 70 45 Saturday in the Oak Ridge Tournament. Folsom had just come off a win against Heritage the night before 55 48. Antelope plays Woodcreek tonight in the championship, Woodcreek beat Oak Ridge 49 41 in the other Simi final.

Reactions: cptmycpa
Woodcreek has played well so far this year ... but Antelope is really good.

Antelope, McClatchy, Woodcreek, and Oak Ridge in that order so far--top 4 Sacramento teams. Of course subject to change during the season.

Reactions: basketba11
I heard SJS is going to add an Open in the next year or two -- that will make it simple: Top two Open from SJS, NCS and CCS into NorCal Open, with room to add Northern, Oakland or SF team(s) if warranted.

Or just take the top two Central Section teams and move them north for eight.

Reactions: northbaybbguru
I heard SJS is going to add an Open in the next year or two -- that will make it simple: Top two Open from SJS, NCS and CCS into NorCal Open, with room to add Northern, Oakland or SF team(s) if warranted.

Or just take the top two Central Section teams and move them north for eight.

Taking the top 2 Central Coast Teams to add up to 8 would be my 1st choice. Even out the talent somewhat. No committee needed to decide who's in the OPEN (and letting it be decided on the court) would be ideal obvioulsy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT