ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Scores

WCAL Friday Night
Mitty 55 Bellarmine 53
SI 50 SHC 41
Riordan 60 Serra 48
Valley Christian 64 St Francis 56

Reactions: jordan24
Riordan and Half Moon Bay about to get real Ugly.

I think besides the point guard, every player on Riordan is like 2-3 inches taller than HMB center.

Sacred Heart Prep (Atherton) 51 Bellarmine 50
- Bells short handed incl big Ryan Kiachian.
Riordan 72 Half Moon Bay 48

Oakmont 77 River City 70
Oakmont - (Frosh) Kevin Haupt - 20, (Sr) Nathan Greenfield - 17
River City - (Jr) Seth Villanueva - 31, (Sr) Kyle Francis - 15

Reactions: concrete17
Dublin 76 Bellarmine 39
St. Francis 74 SHC 64
SI 68 SHP 46
Mitty 63 Palo Alto 38

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Did Bellarmine have a full squad? If so very impressive win for Dublin

Big fan of Coach Costello. He also benefits in getting 2 very good transfers including talented Courtney Anderson (Salesian) who led the team in balanced scoring in the win against the Bells. His teams always come prepared and ready to play!

Before that showdown even happens, Campo has a busy week ahead of them.

Tonight, the Cougs play what looks like a tough home game against 3-0 St. Pat's St. Vincent. 6'4" senior Jaden Alexander is averaging a gaudy 36 ppg and 13 rpg for SPSV. Live on NFHS at 8pm.

Thursday, the Cougs play College Park at their place, normally a pretty tough place to play when full crowds are there. Of course, that home-crowd thing is greatly diminished in these times, and the Falcons appear to be a bit down this year. But it is the Cougs' 3rd game in four nights, and therefore might be a "trap" game. That one's at 6:30pm, no livestream that I know of...

After graduating 9 or 10 seniors you
Have to give coach costello some
Props.His teams execute and are well
Prepaired!
Costello is one of the best coaches in the region. Him and his staff do a good job of developing guys who aren't the main players so that they can be in those roles as upper classmen

May 11 Scores:

University beat Stuart Hall 48-39
Salesian beat Hercules 61-30
Dublin beat Dougherty Valley 70-68
Clayton Valley Charter beat Mt. Diablo 69-43
Cosumnes Oaks beat Franklin Elk Grove 77-63
Elk Grove beat Laguna Creek 76-51
Vanden beat Rodriguez 77-49
Jesuit beat St. Mary's Stockton 56-53

Does anybody know if any of the schools allow fans? I have both my vaccinations.

Was hoping to go to Riordan/Dublin tomorrow...maybe Mitty vs. VC tonight

Does anybody know if any of the schools allow fans? I have both my vaccinations.

Do you mean Mitty-Dublin? Riordan plays SI tonight and Friday. @ Bishop O’Dowd Sat afternoon

I'll bet you a a bleacher dog with the fixens and a canned soda if you whip out your check book and offer to pick up one the student athlete's tuition expense that that student athlete's parents would be glad to cómp you one their tickets to see Junior play and probably throw in a school sweatshirt/ball cap for authenticity.

• Haha
Reactions: jordan24
Tonight, the Cougs play what looks like a tough home game against 3-0 St. Pat's St. Vincent. 6'4" senior Jaden Alexander is averaging a gaudy 36 ppg and 13 rpg for SPSV. Live on NFHS at 8pm.

I guess the above game vs. SPSV got canceled at the last moment. It was on the MaxPreps and NFHS schedules when I put up this above post, but it's not on either now.

I guess the above game vs. SPSV got canceled at the last moment. It was on the MaxPreps and NFHS schedules when I put up this above post, but it's not on either now.
The game was cancelled according to the Campo Hoops twitter, no further details were reported

twitter…. didn’t think of going there. Twitter is like my 500th-favorite place to go on the web, out of 499…

SI 38 Riordan 77 Final (4th qtr had running clock)
Valley Christian 47 Mitty 86
Serra 58 SHC 56

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT