ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Scores

I don't know the exact scores.

Stuart Hall lost by 20+ to SI. SI played a great inside-out game. Hit a bunch of 3's. It was never close.

University was up 36-35 at halftime over Riordan. Joey Kennedy did everything he could, but it wasn't enough as Riordan ended up beating University by double-digits.

My take from the Riordan game is King-Jhsanni Wilhite is one of the best guards ive seen in awhile. Just driving to the rim at ease against a tough University defense. Fresno St. got themselves a good one in Rob Vaihola. Seck Mor was on the bench to start, but ended up getting close to a double double. He went toe-to-toe with Kennedy all game in an entertaining battle. Finally Zion Sensley. He looked almost as tall as Seck. Dead Serious he might be 6'9 now and still growing. Scary potential. Smooth jump shot. Didn't drive much, but hit some big 3's.

I don't know the exact scores.

Stuart Hall lost by 20+ to SI. SI played a great inside-out game. Hit a bunch of 3's. It was never close.

University was up 36-35 at halftime over Riordan. Joey Kennedy did everything he could, but it wasn't enough as Riordan ended up beating University by double-digits.

My take from the Riordan game is King-Jhsanni Wilhite is one of the best guards ive seen in awhile. Just driving to the rim at ease against a tough University defense. Fresno St. got themselves a good one in Rob Vaihola. Seck Mor was on the bench to start, but ended up getting close to a double double. He went toe-to-toe with Kennedy all game in an entertaining battle. Finally Zion Sensley. He looked almost as tall as Seck. Dead Serious he might be 6'9 now and still growing. Scary potential. Smooth jump shot. Didn't drive much, but hit some big 3's.
Mor had one of his best games today. I think it was good not to start him. The young man-child gets really amped up and appears to rush things. Today, he slowed his game down and let the game come to him grabbing boards and positioning himself up for strong put backs and a few nice jump hooks over his defender(s).

Folsom beat Granite Bay 50-46 on Friday in the SFL title game. Jaylen Wells and Brycen Shackelford combined for 35 points for Folsom.

The Bulldogs won the fourth quarter 18-9.

Mor had one of his best games today. I think it was good not to start him. The young man-child gets really amped up and appears to rush things. Today, he slowed his game down and let the game come to him grabbing boards and positioning himself up for strong put backs and a few nice jump hooks over his defender(s).

He posted something very cryptic on Instagram yesterday. Essentially saying on to the next one. And that it wasn't his choice but this is happening.

I noticed while Seck was on the bench against University that he was not into the game at all. Talking to people in the stands, not cheering for his teammates. In terms of bench language, if I were a college coach, that would be a huge red flag for me. When your team is playing, regardless you have to be into the game cheering period.

Wishing him the best, but something tells me Mor will not be suiting up for Riordan the rest of the year. Maybe im wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

He posted something very cryptic on Instagram yesterday. Essentially saying on to the next one. And that it wasn't his choice but this is happening.

I noticed while Seck was on the bench against University that he was not into the game at all. Talking to people in the stands, not cheering for his teammates. In terms of bench language, if I were a college coach, that would be a huge red flag for me. When your team is playing, regardless you have to be into the game cheering period.

Wishing him the best, but something tells me Mor will not be suiting up for Riordan the rest of the year. Maybe im wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
Oh, where should he transfer to??? Stuart Hall???

on to the next one... he talking about females.... aint got no time for games.. you already know his name... They aint loyal so is he?? come on ayalaaaaa... u cant be this brand new

• Haha
Reactions: MC415
on to the next one... he talking about females.... aint got no time for games.. you already know his name... They aint loyal so is he?? come on ayalaaaaa... u cant be this brand new

Could be right. Personally I was more worried about the bench behavior than I was the instagram posts. Like I said previously I don't care how good a kid is, if hes talking to fans during the game and not cheering on his teammates, he doesn't play.

Could be right. Personally I was more worried about the bench behavior than I was the instagram posts. Like I said previously I don't care how good a kid is, if hes talking to fans during the game and not cheering on his teammates, he doesn't play.

Is your girlfriend okay with you putting your high school over her ?

Clayton Valley Charter beat Bishop O'Dowd 70-68. Dargan has had a really good year

Hah!
Rule # whatever Get your better half on the same page as you for whatever you are most passionate about. Will make YOUR time a lot more enjoyable when ever your team is playing.
I created a monster when I got Mrs Crete on board as a Dubs fan. 2x's during the Warriors ' Championship years we had the OPD's finest come to our home because of her emotional outbursts during the games...... guess our neighbors and/or passerby's thought I was beating her!

Reactions: MC415

Hah!
Rule # whatever Get your better half on the same page as you for whatever you are most passionate about. Will make YOUR time a lot more enjoyable when ever your team is playing.
I created a monster when I got Mrs Crete on board as a Dubs fan. 2x's during the Warriors ' Championship years we had the OPD's finest come to our home because of her emotional outbursts during the games...... guess our neighbors and/or passerby's thought I was beating her!
Orinda or Oakland? Because surely the Oakland Police never respond that quickly to my neighborhood even during an active crime

I'm almost positive Jalen Lewis wasn't in on that play. Neither he nor Marsalis made this recap story.

I'm almost positive Jalen Lewis wasn't in on that play. Neither he nor Marsalis made this recap story.

Interesting.

I doubt I can actually get in, but I'm going to show up on campus tomorrow. If I can get in somehow, great. If I have to stand outside and watch thru the open door, I can deal with that. GO COUGS!

I doubt I can actually get in, but I'm going to show up on campus tomorrow. If I can get in somehow, great. If I have to stand outside and watch thru the open door, I can deal with that. GO COUGS!
just walk in confidently like you are supposed to be there. get a name of someone on the opposing team and say i am Javon's uncle. then keep it moving.

what is the English teacher at the door going to really do to stop you? By the time Javon real uncle shows up she has forgot who the white uncle was. lay low.

They actually have security guards at the games ive been too, but he recognizes me so he lets me in. Its different each school. I remember the first couple games of the season the security guards were MUCH MORE strict.

They actually have security guards at the games ive been too, but he recognizes me so he lets me in. Its different each school. I remember the first couple games of the season the security guards were MUCH MORE strict.
moraga doesnt need security. you ever been there? Deers are the only violent things around there

Jesuit beat Elk Grove 73-65

Jesuit sophomore Andrej Stojakovic led the team with 23 points. He was one of four players in double figures.

Sacred Heart Prep beat Menlo 68-60

Junior Aidan Braccia had 22 points and senior Harrison Carrington had 17 points for the Gators.

University beat Lick-Wilmerding 67-39

Piedmont beat Oakland 75-72

Jojo Murphy led Piedmont with 34 points. Luke Harris added 21 points.

Newman 49
Montgomery 36
Travis Taylor has done a great job in year 1 at newman. They are 13-1 with only loss coming to de la salle there first game. Monty has some good young talent. They will be strong next few years.

University of SF gave a short-handed O'Dowd everything they wanted and then some, but the Dragons hung on to win 59-57.

Reactions: concrete17
Nice showing for O'Dowd down the stretch with wins over Piedmont and University.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT