Acalanes beat College Park 79-45
Clayton Valley Charter beat Las Lomas 52-28
Northgate beat Miramonte 63-61
Christian Brothers beat Sacramento 69-64
Capital Christian beat Vista del Lago 102-34
Modesto Christian beat St. Mary's Stockton 51-44
Rocklin beat Folsom 61-56
Lincoln-Stockton beat Lodi 88-48

Dublin v. Mitty JV's are on GaelsTV YouTube channel right now, and I assume the varsity game will follow at about 7.

Riordan 51 St. Ignatius 47
Bells 63 St. Francis 49
Mitty 76 Valley Christian 43
Serra 57 SHC 53

Last edited:
SI almost pulls off the upset but the Crusaders survive in the Sunset. Pretty hard to beat a City rival inside of two days. Crusaders make a good halftime adjustment by spreading out its players further out on the floor. WIth Riordan's size and length, placing them in the traditional areas of the court simply compacts the space to operate. Wilhite and Hubbard used the spacing to slash to the basket either finishing or dishing off and also gave the Riordan bigs room to go after the offensive rebounds. "Cats were a lot better shooting from the outside that gave them a lead throughout the game but simply could not hold off Riordan in the 4th. Next up for Riordan is roadtrip to Sacramento for a matinee tilt with Capitol Christian.

Reactions: concrete17
SI 51 Serra 40 (Beach Game)
Mitty 70 St. Francis 43
Riordan 92 SHC 75
Bellarmine 70 Valley Christian 49

Last edited:
Modesto Christian (14-0) beat Lincoln-Stockton (6-1) 87-54: Sophomore Darius Smith had 26 points for the Crusaders.

Dublin (8-1) beat Pittsburg (1-9) 80-47: Senior John Cartago led the Gaels with 25 points.

Acalanes (8-4) beat St. Patrick-St. Vincent (4-1) 58-51: The Dons outscored the Bruins 24-10 in the third quarter to overcome a nine point halftime deficit.

Half Moon Bay (15-2) beat Menlo-Atheton (2-5) 69-55: Half Moon Bay gained control with a 23-11 third quarter.

Capital Christian (8-2) beat El Camino (5-8) 84-45

Oakmont (10-5) beat Antelope (13-5) 54-52: Oakmont won the fourth quarter 17-10.

Last edited:
Campo obliterated CVC by a 62-33 count...

And I just saw that the Campo game at Capital Christian that was cancelled last week has been rescheduled for Saturday the 27th.

Two Big Ones Today:

SI vs. Stuart Hall at 1:30PM
Riordan vs. University at 6:30PM

A couple WCAL vs. BCL-West matchups in the city!

btw, my bad... I said Campo's game vs Capital Christian was rescheduled for Saturday the 27th. No, it's Thursday the 27th.

Last edited:
Reactions: jordan24
btw, my bad... I said Campo's game vs Capital Christian was rescheduled for Saturday the 27th. No, it's Thursday the 27th.
Now I don't see it at all, not at MaxPreps or Campo's website. Maybe I was dreaming or something.

Anywayyy... Campo does play Bellarmine at home tonight, 8pm.

Right now, I'm watching DLS play Monte Vista. DLS is up 22-21 at the half after leading by 10 earlier on.

Sparty 3-ball doesn’t go, but DLS grabs the rebound. Still 46-42, Spartans ball, 18.4 left.

QUICK drive and score. Spartans have fouls to give…. lots of them. Finally they force MV FT’s, 9 sconds left…. First FT goes, second MISSES! Sparty races down the floor, gets up a hurried bomb…. NO go!

MV wins 47-44.

Riordan playing *harrrrd* D to strat the 2nd half…. University can barelly get wild shots off. And now Sensely nails a 3 from Alcatraz…. 44-36.

Looks like this one’s getting away from the Red Devils.. 3:43 left 3rd, 46-36.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT