ADVERTISEMENT

Bellarmine 2011

That is a stretch. The 2014 was a top 5 nationally ranked team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bellarmine didn't even win the state champ in 2011. The last 2 years Folsom goes 30-1 with 2 D1 state titles. With exception of DLS I still say these are the best teams over the past 25 years in Norcal from what I've seen.

With exception of DLS I still say these are the best teams over the past 25 years in Norcal from what I've seen.

Well if nothing else this season we have established your predictions are flawed, and you clearly don’t always grasp what you’re are watching. Grant beat a pretty solid LBP team in 08 in the open bracket. That same year DLS lost to CC in D1. Folsom has not beat anybody in the class of those LBP teams in their run nobody! To go further down that rabbit hole Palo Alto beat CC in 2010. Again a much higher quality win when talking about state titles. Folsom with the exception of 2014 when they blast O-side has had a difficult time hanging with the “B” squads from Socal. And to best of my memory has not beaten a heavyweight let alone scheduled like one.

Reactions: THEOC89
Well if nothing else this season we have established your predictions are flawed, and you clearly don’t always grasp what you’re are watching. Grant beat a pretty solid LBP team in 08 in the open bracket. That same year DLS lost to CC in D1. Folsom has not beat anybody in the class of those LBP teams in their run nobody! To go further down that rabbit hole Palo Alto beat CC in 2010. Again a much higher quality win when talking about state titles. Folsom with the exception of 2014 when they blast O-side has had a difficult time hanging with the “B” squads from Socal. And to best of my memory has not beaten a heavyweight let alone scheduled like one.

if anything else its established you have a serious issue with Folsom and are a big debbie downer..... Hey its debbie downer. Nobody likes a debbie downer so go bring down somebody else. Give credit to where its due. Anybody with a tad of HS football knowledge understands this argument is ridiculous w/ bellarmine. Folsom best teams in last 25 years in Norcal/SJS excluding DLS. Boom. My opinion with a lot of folks on here would think the exact same. Remember they won.... Doesn't matter if it was 21-20 on a hail mary. Great teams find a way. Get over it. Grant had a great team in 2008 and played one of the most overrated and poorly coached teams ever in LBP. Talent with no coaching. That is the LBP model. Shit lists bring in Granite Bay who also beat LBP. Poly had wins over Mater Dei and Bosco that year. Great Ernie Cooper coached team. But they aren't on the same level as the best Folsom teams. Goodbye debbie.

if anything else its established you have a serious issue with Folsom and are a big debbie downer..... Hey its debbie downer. Nobody likes a debbie downer so go bring down somebody else. Give credit to where its due. Anybody with a tad of HS football knowledge understands this argument is ridiculous w/ bellarmine. Folsom best teams in last 25 years in Norcal/SJS excluding DLS. Boom. My opinion with a lot of folks on here would think the exact same. Remember they won.... Doesn't matter if it was 21-20 on a hail mary. Great teams find a way. Get over it. Grant had a great team in 2008 and played one of the most overrated and poorly coached teams ever in LBP. Talent with no coaching. That is the LBP model. Shit lists bring in Granite Bay who also beat LBP. Poly had wins over Mater Dei and Bosco that year. Great Ernie Cooper coached team. But they aren't on the same level as the best Folsom teams. Goodbye debbie.

Insert eye roll here.........I give credit when credit is due, I don’t however over praise when it’s not warranted. I think the fact my statement is based in fact truly hurts your feelings here. Reality is difficult I get that, but it’s certainly not a knock on Folsom in any way. Yes I get it you love to pontificate about how great Folsom is. Any idea that anybody other than DLS is/was better rattles your world. But again that’s the reality sorry I can’t change that.

Reactions: THEOC89
2011 Bellarmine beats this year Folsom and last years.Way to physical for them and their running attack was much better than Cathedral Catholic.
Let’s not forget if they make an extra point DLS NorCal streak ends that year and SoCal best team needed a last second TD to beat them in the D1 game

Lol that same poly team traveled to Florida and beat their best team that Long Beach poly team was 2nd in the nation. Granite bay didn’t play a open caliber lbp. You act as if grant was better coached. To date folsom has never beat a team of that caliber. Folsom will never be an open rep. Folsom will never put the same amount of talent on the field as poly sac state won’t either

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT